Reppin
Last Frontier
In no particular order:
BLOPS2
COD4
Advanced Warfare
BLOPS3
MW2

I know AW is kind of a controversial in the CoD community but I loved it. CoD campaigns are usually always solid with only a few real stinkers but I think AW's is one of the better ones. I loved how chaotic MP was coming from fast paced pc shooters even if it wasn't perfect (loot box weapons). I still think it's the best CoD slegehammer has done, they basically been fukking up or been too vanilla since. I admit it kinda came at weird point in my life too when I was in-between a lot and had shyt going I needed to stay distracted for a bit so I dumped a lot of time into it.

Honorable mention to MW3 but I had put so much time into MW2 & CoD4 it didn't feel like enough had changed to me, like it was MW2.5 and I honestly can't remember or differentiate the campaign from MW2, it all blurred together. Been meaning to go back to that campaign one time quick.

I missed a bunch of the later games started around 2016/2017 (I played 2019 though) but of all the ones I've played the "worst" was probably Ghosts but I still prestiged a couple times and got a little shy of 100 hours into it. It's not as bad as some make it out to be it just feels like some developer that only knows what CoD is on paper tried to make a CoD game. Maps were weird and too big, the event destruction stuff was weird and only the falling skyscraper cool. Probably the slowest CoD game too since the first game back when there was no real meta on PC. Even the graphics and UI felt off. Just a weird game.
Appreciate the explanation. +rep