20 years ago SNK released King of Fighters 98

parallax

Superstar
Daps
SNK characters shyts all over Capcom characters Capcom lost their soul a long time ago but their graphics are pretty good the gameplay not so much.

KOF 13 is the greatest fighting game nobody played

I truly believe if they kept KOF 13 art and just added more characters for KOF 14 they would have made great strides with the failure of SFV at launch

You joking? I was a Capcom fanboy in the arcades, but I gave snk their due, but there's a reason why people look forward to the anniversary games, because snk has been washed since kof 99 and since hasnt produced any characters of worth since Rock Howard.

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
Leona98_stance.gif

Favorite KOF Character along with King :wow:

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
One of the biggest mysteries in gaming to me. I never understood why KOF wasn't bigger in the states. Everything about it was better than SF in my opinion. From characters to story to fighting mechanics.

Hot Take:
SNK >>>> Capcom (fighting games)
Fight me. :pacspit:
Neo Geos were expensive as fukk, and other ports of KOF went mostly unnoticed as they were on the same consoles the much more popular Capcom fighters were on.

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
This was the game during my prime years as a gamer. I was cold blooded with the reads and combos :wow:
This was way before social media and cellphones when nikkas would be 50 deep in the arcade center with around 20 people surrounding this game at a time watching adn engaging in competitive matches all afternoon and having that bytch smelling like teenage hot breath and armpit :wow:

gone are those days :mjcry: