NULL
Somebody let me hold $839

Screenshot_2018-07-27-00-25-31.png

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
This series should have been bigger. Shame.
One of the biggest mysteries in gaming to me. I never understood why KOF wasn't bigger in the states. Everything about it was better than SF in my opinion. From characters to story to fighting mechanics.

Hot Take:
SNK >>>> Capcom (fighting games)
Fight me. :pacspit:

My Girl is Bow Legged

JUST DO IT LIKE
Daps
One of the biggest mysteries in gaming to me. I never understood why KOF wasn't bigger in the states. Everything about it was better than SF in my opinion. From characters to story to fighting mechanics.

Hot Take:
SNK >>>> Capcom (fighting games)
Fight me. :pacspit:
The games had graphics that looked dated even when they were released. Capcom dropped Alpha 3 and Marvel vs Capcom in 1998 (Street Fighter 3 in 1997), Namco dropped Tekken 3 in 1998. This game looked old in comparison. Also I rarely saw KOFs at any arcades back in the day (would see other neo geo ones like samurai showdown and metal slug tho), and it also had an intimidatingly large cast full of characters from games that were never really popular over here.

Most people in the states (me included) didn't fukk with the series until Capcom vs SNK dropped. I think if SNK invested more in upgraded tech they could've been way more popular over here, but the cheap cost of the arcade hardware is also why the series is so big in south america and china

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
SNK characters shyts all over Capcom characters Capcom lost their soul a long time ago but their graphics are pretty good the gameplay not so much.

KOF 13 is the greatest fighting game nobody played

I truly believe if they kept KOF 13 art and just added more characters for KOF 14 they would have made great strides with the failure of SFV at launch

Hovsta

Pokemon Gang
Daps
SNK characters shyts all over Capcom characters Capcom lost their soul a long time ago but their graphics are pretty good the gameplay not so much.

I truly believe if they kept KOF 13 art and just added more characters for KOF 14 they would have made great strides with the failure of SFV at launch

Any fighting game using sprites should most def have a large ass roster by now

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps

:wow:

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
One of those games I never got to play. Like I was on the outskirts of the phenomenon just peekin

I had King of Fighters EX2: Howling Blood for GameBoy Advance and it was classic

_genocidecutter_

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

KofXIII style graphics are mad expensive to create.