20-year old Kyle Rittenhouse ready to enter Larry Holmes Gardens

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Cac kills someone, gets away with it....mafukkas ain't doing shyt but laughing cause he got fat. :francis:

shyt always gotta be comedy.

Mafukkas can kill ya mother but you think you got revenge cause the murderer's shoes ugly!

shyt like the Daily Show programs you to take anything and just retort with jokes!

bnew

Veteran
Daps

7krismfvo3sc1.jpeg

Savvir

Veteran
Daps

Coppin a Plea now:mjgrin:

I hate that Michelin man lookalike….

But the dude did walk on stage from the left and sort of wave him away with his hand as he took the podium. I don’t think he made the guy come up and take the podium, I think the organizers just told him to end it because they saw it going badly.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
First and foremost, I acknowledge your avatar.

Secondly, I'm not sure if you actually saw the video, but he didn't yank up his dog like that. That's fake news. There are enough reasons to hate that pudgy b*stard. No need to get Dog-set members storming this post. They roll deep on these forums.

Yea they roll deep in their own fecal shyt. :aicmon:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
:laugh: he wasn't even smart enough to be a cook in the Army or Marines? I don't believe that. He must've purposely bombed that test. We know he can shoot a rifle. The Army could teach him everything else.

1/9
I know lots of people who didn’t qualify for the job they wanted, but being banned from even trying again and not even sent to a prep program is pretty unique. Especially when recruiting is so low.

2/9
Rightt

3/9
Christ I did forget

4/9
Bingo

5/9
Lmao he copied me

6/9
Self defense...

7/9
Now we both know the US has a gun problem

8/9
Omg what part was discriminatory?

9/9
Stop

1/1
Kyle Rittenhouse’s Former Handler Reveals That He’s a Middle School Dropout Who is ‘Angry With the World’
GKQC5R6bMAE86Wp.jpg

1/1
Kyle Rittenhouse’s Former Handler Reveals That He’s a Middle School Dropout Who is ‘Angry With the World’

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/7
Kyle Rittenhouse's image crafter speaks out in regret of the divisive monster he helped create.

He implies that Kyle scored less than 10 on the ASVAB test for military recruits.

2/7
The minimum ASVAB score to join the Marines is 31. Most people can score 50 without even trying.

Wikipedia says that scoring below 10 means you are legally ineligible to enlist, so I guess that is what happened.
Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery - Wikipedia

3/7
I took the ASVAB in high school and only got one question wrong. They wanted to put me in a submarine. I said, no thanks. lol

Look, at the questions. Most of them are not all that hard.

4/7
The letter says his score was so low that he was permanently disqualified from joining the Marines. I suppose it's standard practice when you score that low.

The little porker is a dumber-than-dirt recklessly violent MAGA idiot who whines and cries that he's a victim.

5/7
There's stupid, and then there's Kyle. Kyle is what we call extra stupid.

6/7
The rest of the story is Kyle was blacklisted for sending unsolicited videos of him field stripping his AR15 to his military recruiters which made them uncomfortable with his state of mind.

Think Full Metal Jacket.

7/7
Killer Kyle's Ex-Spokesperson Turns On Him

David Hancock, who had acted as spokesman for Killer Kyle Rittenhouse and the Rittenhouse family comes clean about who Killer Kyle really is.
GKVjYV1akAA03fy.jpg

GKVjZC8aIAEpOpJ.jpg

GKVjZsCaYAATlMe.jpg

GKVjaTTbgAAgVZi.jpg

GKVkZYKaoAABiC4.jpg