MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
He has an emotional support dog?
:mjlol:

I can see why. He is only 21 years old, but he already threw his life away the moment he fired his gun. He tried to get into College, but no one wanted him; He tried to get a job, but no job would hire him; All of his friends that he had, even his MAGA friends probably, have abandoned him because they don't want to be seen/connected with him.

Plus he is 21, and to be some sort of Speaker for Conservative Viewpoints, he is too young for that but he needs the cash. He probably was crying backstage, but obviously wouldn't say anything about it, because he is a ALPHA MALE.

When your that age... you feel young, invincible, energetic.. but also doing dumb shyt; in most cases you can recover your reputation. With Kyle, that's never going to happen... and what is happening right now, is that this is the dying embers of his 15 mins of fame.

After that, he is all alone.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I can see why. He is only 21 years old, but he already threw his life away the moment he fired his gun. He tried to get into College, but no one wanted him; He tried to get a job, but no job would hire him; All of his friends that he had, even his MAGA friends probably, have abandoned him because they don't want to be seen/connected with him.

Plus he is 21, and to be some sort of Speaker for Conservative Viewpoints, he is too young for that but he needs the cash. He probably was crying backstage, but obviously wouldn't say anything about it, because he is a ALPHA MALE.

When your that age... you feel young, invincible, energetic.. but also doing dumb shyt; in most cases you can recover your reputation. With Kyle, that's never going to happen... and what is happening right now, is that this is the dying embers of his 15 mins of fame.

After that, he is all alone.
Well, well, well...

If it isn't the consequences of my actions...

:lupe:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I don't even know how he escaped the gun charges even. he wasn't supposed to have that gun.

There was a loophole in the law concerning how guns are defined. There are loopholes in most gun laws, which is why conservatives don't want to pass new ones and simply insist, "We enforce the laws on the books!" They know that against any good defense lawyer most gun laws are unenforceable.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Why do colleges continue letting organizations like turning point usa speak on campuses? :snoop: They know what they are about and trying to do.
You’re right.

However, the great thing about college is the young, intelligent minds who are more than willing to pull up and shut shyt down with sound, intellectual arguments.

Ol boy ran away with his tail between his legs.

Dog set, indeed:sas2: