20 Things 20-Year-Olds Don't Get

craigsagersuit

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Sandalous
Yeh my nikka im finna be the next big thing, the new black teenage sensation. Got the haircut on deck already

xgb5ep.jpg

White hoes in my city flockin

scdqf8.jpg

this nikka bieber :laff:

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good list, I think I could learn a lot from it. I like the "pick an idol" point, something that could do me some good. I admire a lot of people but if I were to take things from them and apply them to myself I feel as if I could be a better person.

Hard working is one for me, I'm not working hard unless I'm passionate about it. I love learning but I'm far from passionate about school. If I were to take some of the passion that I have and direct toward school I'd be a straight student I believe. Gotta do better, sorry I'm talking to myself, had to get that out.

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
i dont give a fukk...WHO ARE These people trying to dicate someone elses happiness or define what their success is

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
This is how losers think.

The list was helpful, but im 19 and real nikkas do this shyt already.
Because you're only 19. Unless you're lucky enough to do what you're truly passionate about, as you get older, you will just tolerate your job, if not outright hate it.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
This is how losers think.

The list was helpful, but im 19 and real nikkas do this shyt already.

Negative. Im successful and only 25. Only gonna go further in my career and education. But....I dont agree with having to give it 10000 percent, first in, last out etc.

Its who you know in a lot of cases

youre 19....did you even do anything careerwise yet?

your outlook will change once you enter the professional world.

the hardest workers get screwed.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Exactly. ... I remember your threads. ..your in the bizz world? Broker?

I worked my ass off in college and during the 1st two years of my career. Now im smooth sailing but once im 26 imma start seeking a new job and turn up

I agree with this. Only put in as much effort as it takes to do your job and earn your desired income without getting fired.