2 plate, 10 piece seated OHP struggle vid (225x10)

Daps

I usually don't even lift heavy like that because I'm in maintenance mode and you can see it was a struggle but :yeshrug:haven't done it in a while

Shot it just because but mainly just to show I have some gym experience :smugfavre: I go behind me head because it feels more natural to me

Everyone does bench, squat or deadlift vids so I went against the grain and did something a little different

What's your height,weight and how long you been lifting?

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Whats ya max on bench?

Most I ever hit was 455 clean but I felt something tear in my upper chest shoulder area so I never really go over 4 much now a days.

I'm happy with 315 or 335 for sets, I don't get paid for this shyt so I don't really push it hard like that any more :flabbynsick: this shyt in the Vid used to be easy but constant small injuries and tendinitis puts that "go heavy" all the shyt in the bushes. That's why I always tell people to avoid going under shyt they're straining under

Daps
Most I ever hit was 455 clean but I felt something tear in my upper chest shoulder area so I never really go over 4 much now a days.

I'm happy with 315 or 335 for sets, I don't get paid for this shyt so I don't really push it hard like that any more :flabbynsick: this shyt in the Vid used to be easy but constant small injuries and tendinitis puts that "go heavy" all the shyt in the bushes. That's why I always tell people to avoid going under shyt they're straining under

That's big boy weight:wow:

But yea,actually once you get to hitting 315 on the bench you good,most cats out here don't lift so no need to go any higher than that as if you hitting 315 for reps that automatically makes you one of the strongest cats wherever you at:wow:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
That's big boy weight:wow:

But yea,actually once you get to hitting 315 on the bench you good,most cats out here don't lift so no need to go any higher than that as if you hitting 315 for reps that automatically makes you one of the strongest cats wherever you at:wow:
That 315 is my last goal. My squat is over 4 and my deadlift is over 5. I just need that 3 to complete it

Daps
That 315 is my last goal. My squat is over 4 and my deadlift is over 5. I just need that 3 to complete it

Breh once you hit 315 you're gonna want more. shyt is addicting until the pain and injuries start kicking in and fukking with your daily life

Same thing I was bouta tell'em

Once you hit 315,you are GOING to wanna hit 405,then so on,I remember first lifting wanting to just cut up and be in shape,then I hit 135 and wanted more,thought I would be satisfied once I hit 185,nope,225 was the last goal.....................supposedly, hit 315,and still want more,it's like an addiction to be stronger and stronger and stronger,just gives you a huge satisfaction seeing other big strong guys in the gym watching you move big heavy weight. That's how it was for me in prison,and I'm pretty sure that's how yall look at it here on the outside.

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Same thing I was bouta tell'em

Once you hit 315,you are GOING to wanna hit 405,then so on,I remember first lifting wanting to just cut up and be in shape,then I hit 135 and wanted more,thought I would be satisfied once I hit 185,nope,225 was the last goal.....................supposedly, hit 315,and still want more,it's like an addiction to be stronger and stronger and stronger,just gives you a huge satisfaction seeing other big strong guys in the gym watching you move big heavy weight. That's how it was for me in prison,and I'm pretty sure that's how yall look at it here on the outside.

Why are you red? You don't seem like the "I'm a bytch ass troll" type of poster