2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karume

All Star
Daps
A Kobestan would think legacy is built on single regular-season games. :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Lebron's Cavs swept Duncan's Spurs in the 2007 regular season. How you think that affects Duncan's legacy? :usure:

Raptors lost the season series 3-1 to the Bucks last year. How'd that work out in the end? :francis:
Some Kobe stans are actual Lakers fans and others aren't

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
That might mean they're targeting the same players as the Lakers but it's hard to see what assets they have other than a mid-20s draft pick. Shamet's probably the best player they'd be willing to give up, right?

Yeah, realistically the only good assets they have are Shamet, the 1st round pick and the Harkless salary

But that front office freaks me the fukk out when you consider the moves they've made over the past year(Tobias trade, bringing in PG & Kawhi) so I just know they're going to pull some rabbit out the hat

There's also some speculation that they could possibly move Harrell but I'm not reading too much into that

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Yeah, realistically the only good assets they have are Shamet, the 1st round pick and the Harkless salary

But that front office freaks me the fukk out when you consider the moves they've made over the past year(Tobias trade, bringing in PG & Kawhi) so I just know they're going to pull some rabbit out the hat

There's also some speculation that they could possibly move Harrell but I'm not reading too much into that
Doesn't make sense to move Harkless if they're looking for wing depth, that would be going sideways.

But I can imagine something like that Cavs trade where they just gave up a couple draft picks and got Mozgov out of it. Or somehow gave up Dion Waiters and got two guards who were both more useful than Waiters. Teams can do stupid stuff sometimes.

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
I
Thats exactly why I won’t accept a loss. fukk outta here win that mafukkin game goddamnit! :francis:

I see us winning that game. I’ll give em that first game but we completely gave that Christmas game away. Had they foot on their necks the whole game until down the stretch. That’s where we needed Bron and AD to step up and close it out.

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps

-Lakers definitely inquired about Bogdan and Covington.

-McMenamin thinks they should try to get DRose.

-Lakers brass doesn’t trust Rondo and are liking to shore up the point guard position.

-Zach Lowe worries about the Lakers needing a wing defender especially against the Clippers.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps

-Lakers definitely inquired about Bogdan and Covington.

-McMenamin thinks they should try to get DRose.

-Lakers brass doesn’t trust Rondo and are liking to shore up the point guard position.

-Zach Lowe worries about the Lakers needing a wing defender especially against the Clippers.

Can’t disagree with any of that :yeshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.