2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
nikkaz think it’s sweet cuz we got a top record. Nah fukk that @Trojan 24 said it best it’s either gon be champagne or blood this summer in the coli streets.

I need something from AD too. If this nikka let Harrell outwork him again I’m callin that nikka Pau Davis til further notice.

These boys don't understand we low key gave Brawn a pass last summer, I hope they ready this year :mjlit:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I got my finger on the start thread trigger. Lebron's legacy is on the line as far as i'm concerned

A Kobestan would think legacy is built on single regular-season games. :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Lebron's Cavs swept Duncan's Spurs in the 2007 regular season. How you think that affects Duncan's legacy? :usure:

Raptors lost the season series 3-1 to the Bucks last year. How'd that work out in the end? :francis:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A Kobestan would think legacy is built on single regular-season games. :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Lebron's Cavs swept Duncan's Spurs in the 2007 regular season. How you think that affects Duncan's legacy? :usure:

Raptors lost the season series 3-1 to the Bucks last year. How'd that work out in the end? :francis:

:yawn:

Go in your own thread.

LEGBT already making up excuses scust

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps

No one remembers regular season games unless they have some kind of insane scoring performance.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
:yawn:

Go in your own thread.

LEGBT already making up excuses scust
I don't think you know what an "excuse" is. I don't know whether Bron and the Lakers will play great or poorly. I do know that it doesn't matter for shyt. That's perspective, not excuses.

edit: And where should I go? The most recent Blazer thread out there is full of a bunch of Kobestans whining, "BUT KOBE'S WAS BETTER!!!!" :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
No one remembers regular season games unless they have some kind of insane scoring performance.
Even then it has to be really built up by the media or stans. When was the last time you heard someone talk about Wilt's 78-point game? We all remember Devin Booker scoring 70 because it just happened but does anyone really care about that game at all? Dame just had 61 points the other night and the only Coli thread was a few people literally saying that no one cared that Dame had 61 points.

Kobe's 81 was 80 more than he scored in the 2nd half of Game 7 that year. :francis:

But Kobestans actually believe that scoring 81 in a meaningless game against a bad team playing terrible defense is somehow more important to your legacy than blowing a 3-1 lead and giving up with a half still left to play in a Game 7.

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
My God I had to put that dude back on ignore. I come in here to talk about the Lakers. Not to see some dude bytching about somebody being mean to Bron.
Kobestans bytching about a game Lebron hasn't even played yet is okay, but someone defending your own team's star isn't. :francis:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
I don't think you know what an "excuse" is. I don't know whether Bron and the Lakers will play great or poorly. I do know that it doesn't matter for shyt. That's perspective, not excuses.

edit: And where should I go? The most recent Blazer thread out there is full of a bunch of Kobestans whining, "BUT KOBE'S WAS BETTER!!!!" :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

There’s several blazers fans here that don’t seem to have trouble talking about their team. Keep deflecting you dikkriding ass nikka

Status
Not open for further replies.