2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Oh, I'm not one of those idiots penciling in the LA victory parade. This team is one injury away from having no chance, and even healthy is going to have its hands full with a couple of teams especially if the role players ain't hitting their threes and/or they tire LeBron out forcing him to do too much on old legs.

I still think y'all need a 3-and-D backup forward. And I noticed even more people jumping on the "trade Kuz" bandwagon too. :lolbron:

All I was saying is that y'all were talking about not even liking your own team when it was full of likeable players. And now y'all are finally seeing that.

That was this season's thread, not last season. And who the fukk says that they're not even rooting for anyone on their own team regardless of how poorly things are going?

The ONLY time I ever remember not rooting for my team was when we were at the very very bottom of the jailblazer era, and guys were SERIOUSLY fukking up to get to that level. I rooted for Sheed, Zach, Damon, Miles, Outlaw, etc. all the way up to just the last 1-2 years before I said fukk em'. And even then I jumped back on board the moment they drafted Roy and LMA.

Some of y'all were shytting on all the players on this year's team before they'd even played a game. And not even saying that they weren't good players (even though they were) but saying you legit didn't like them as people and didn't want them to succeed. :why:

lol, who cares breh? :pachaha:

I shyt on lots of Laker players and give them props when they ball consistently. That’s just some Laker stan shyt we want excellence at all times. That’s why I love this team, it reminds me so much of the other championship teams of the past. Especially 08-10 squad.

I’ll say it again, I wish the other Mudz was here to be a part of this. Would’ve made the team all the more fun to watch...:pachaha:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Yeah not sure either, last year was just bad all around. You could prolly pull a quote from anybody from last seasons thread and even this thread before the season started. Point is, when it comes to shyt like that I’d rather leave it in the past cuz we was all fukked up last season.
He reminds me of people that can’t be happy in life, only a negative person would have that pattern of thinking:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
He reminds me of people that can’t be happy in life, only a negative person would have that pattern of thinking:

Remind's me of a bytch.. Just finds a reason to complain about a situation.
I'm the one who was positive at the beginning of the season. :mjgrin:

I'm the one who is laughing now. :mjgrin:

I ain't complaining at all, I'm celebrating that y'all always end up agreeing with me in the end.

Y'all are still saying foul shyt and trying to project your own negative attitudes onto me. :mjlol:

:umad:

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
That's funny. :mjgrin:

remember I caught MAD shyt at the beginning of the year for this comment:

Gil even negged the comment just out of his general obsession with me and he ain't even a Laker fan. :laff:

Like I keep telling y'all, you ALWAYS come around to my positions in the end. Y'all even like Rondo now. :lolbron:

Why you quoting me? :mjtf:

I'm still only riding with LA Flame and Ruso, ironically only Dwight is pending review

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
Oh, I'm not one of those idiots penciling in the LA victory parade. This team is one injury away from having no chance, and even healthy is going to have its hands full with a couple of teams especially if the role players ain't hitting their threes and/or they tire LeBron out forcing him to do too much on old legs.

I still think y'all need a 3-and-D backup forward. And I noticed even more people jumping on the "trade Kuz" bandwagon too. :lolbron:

All I was saying is that y'all were talking about not even liking your own team when it was full of likeable players. And now y'all are finally seeing that.

That was this season's thread, not last season. And who the fukk says that they're not even rooting for anyone on their own team regardless of how poorly things are going?

The ONLY time I ever remember not rooting for my team was when we were at the very very bottom of the jailblazer era, and guys were SERIOUSLY fukking up to get to that level. I rooted for Sheed, Zach, Damon, Miles, Outlaw, etc. all the way up to just the last 1-2 years before I said fukk em'. And even then I jumped back on board the moment they drafted Roy and LMA.

Some of y'all were shytting on all the players on this year's team before they'd even played a game. And not even saying that they weren't good players (even though they were) but saying you legit didn't like them as people and didn't want them to succeed. :why:

:scust:

PLEASE go root for the goddamn blazers then instead of being an insufferable fakkit in this thread pretending to root for the lakers just because you can’t help but jersey chase bron from team to team....:russ: @ you talmbout “well the only time I never rooted for the blazers blah blah” while you’re in here cheerleading them getting blown out because Lebron was on the other team....my god is that hard to not be a hoe ass nikka in somebody else’s season thread even in victory

this is clearly worthless trolling behavior... I’m pulling a cp3 here... mods can we ban this homo from this thread please... look look what he’s doing right now :camby:

All Star
Daps
This season is restoring that feeling I haven't felt since my middle school-high school years with all the pure unadulterated Laker hate and goal post moving.

"Yall aint beat nobody, yet! :damn:"

"Wait til December! :damn:"

"...buh buh but those teams aint no title contenders. Wait until yall play Milwaukee like the Clippers just did!:damn:"

What are we gonna wait for next? May? June?

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
:russ:
@ you talmbout “well the only time I never rooted for the blazers blah blah” while you’re in here cheerleading them getting blown out because Lebron was on the other team....my god is that hard to not be a hoe ass nikka in somebody else’s season thread even in victory
Y'all lie like motherfukkers, I didn't say one word during that game. :dwillhuh:

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
:scust:

PLEASE go root for the goddamn blazers then instead of being an insufferable fakkit in this thread pretending to root for the lakers just because you can’t help but jersey chase bron from team to team....:russ: @ you talmbout “well the only time I never rooted for the blazers blah blah” while you’re in here cheerleading them getting blown out because Lebron was on the other team....my god is that hard to not be a hoe ass nikka in somebody else’s season thread even in victory

this I clearly worthless trolling behavior... I’m pulling a cp3 here... mods can we ban this homo from this thread please... look look what he’s doing right now :camby:

Breh thinks we gotta love every player on the team, nah we only gotta love for the Lakers :mjlol:

Imagine me being happy we got beat down by 20 because BI or Zo dropped 40 on us :deadmanny:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Not sure what that nikka point is but it's kinda hard to be mad when your team is winning. But not only winning, manhandling other teams.

That dude is talking shyt as if certain players haven’t surprised us. No one thought Rondo would shoot so well from 3 or would play so well with Bron. No one knew Dwight would start acting right. We were right to be skeptical of them although I always liked Rondo on the team

Status
Not open for further replies.