2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

I fukkin love this team brehs. I hope we can keep the squad intact going into next season. I think we’d be even better than this.

That's funny. :mjgrin:

remember I caught MAD shyt at the beginning of the year for this comment:

I just realized that I don't like anyone on this team. :mjlol:

fukk my fandom... :francis:
Thats why this group better win because if they fail..everyone is getting it:dame::ufdup::ufdup:
I'll never see LeBron as a laker
There's nobody on this team im rooting for besides Caruso
bytch about me being here when I'm rooting for more players on this team (Rondo, LeBron, Green, Bradley, Caruso, and maybe even AD/Dwight if they act right) than y'all are. :russ:
We rooted hard for all the young guys who got traded. Can’t be excited for rondo and Jared Dudley basketball :yeshrug:
You suck dikk bruh.
You out here with pom poms talking about rooting for grown men eat a dikk botty boy
Not liking the group doesn’t equate to not being a Lakers fan.

You want Lakers fans to be in love with LeBron when our only memory of him is not making the playoffs, and bragging about his stats on IG after losing by 50. Most fan bases outside of the LeStanley coalition would not be heads over heel for that.
La Kuz and Cacruso all we got :mjcry:
Gil even negged the comment just out of his general obsession with me and he ain't even a Laker fan. :laff:

Like I keep telling y'all, you ALWAYS come around to my positions in the end. Y'all even like Rondo now. :lolbron:

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Gil even negged the comment just out of his general obsession with me and he ain't even a Laker fan. :laff:

Like I keep telling y'all, you ALWAYS come around to my positions in the end. Y'all even like Rondo now. :lolbron:

Damn shame .....

:francis:

that’s a lot of them too

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…

Breh, no one cares. All this revisionist fake gotcha stuff is pointless. Last year was terrible, this year is not. Everyone is happy with the results thus far. fukk the extras :manny:

etrofllenrod504

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bucks are certified...

I'm interested in seeing how they defend Giannis. That is a great team that can match up with us. It's also gonna be a benchmark test for AD, how can he perform against that guy...

I'd also like to see how Bron looks versus the guy who I'm now comfortable saying is the heir to his throne. LeBron was the best player in the NBA from 2008-2018 and while Giannis arrived last year, he didn't have it on lock. He's really, really, really close to locking up that label right now...

The true test to see whether he's "that guy" will come in the playoffs...
I'm sorry Greak is phenomenal but I don't see him really close to locking up the best player title especially with AD out chea. The only thing Freak is better than Ad at is durability and speed outside of that he literally does nothing better than AD.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics

Damn shame .....

:francis:

that’s a lot of them too

Team has grown on me. I don't mind admitting that I was wrong. But I didn't know we handed out championships in December.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Breh, no one cares. All this revisionist fake gotcha stuff is pointless. Last year was terrible, this year is not. Everyone is happy with the results thus far. fukk the extras :manny:

Not sure what that nikka point is but it's kinda hard to be mad when your team is winning. But not only winning, manhandling other teams.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Not sure what that nikka point is but it's kinda hard to be mad when your team is winning. But not only winning, manhandling other teams.

Yeah not sure either, last year was just bad all around. You could prolly pull a quote from anybody from last seasons thread and even this thread before the season started. Point is, when it comes to shyt like that I’d rather leave it in the past cuz we was all fukked up last season.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Team has grown on me. I don't mind admitting that I was wrong. But I didn't know we handed out championships in December.
Oh, I'm not one of those idiots penciling in the LA victory parade. This team is one injury away from having no chance, and even healthy is going to have its hands full with a couple of teams especially if the role players ain't hitting their threes and/or they tire LeBron out forcing him to do too much on old legs.

I still think y'all need a 3-and-D backup forward. And I noticed even more people jumping on the "trade Kuz" bandwagon too. :lolbron:

All I was saying is that y'all were talking about not even liking your own team when it was full of likeable players. And now y'all are finally seeing that.

Yeah not sure either, last year was just bad all around. You could prolly pull a quote from anybody from last seasons thread and even this thread before the season started. Point is, when it comes to shyt like that I’d rather leave it in the past cuz we was all fukked up last season.
That was this season's thread, not last season. And who the fukk says that they're not even rooting for anyone on their own team regardless of how poorly things are going?

The ONLY time I ever remember not rooting for my team was when we were at the very very bottom of the jailblazer era, and guys were SERIOUSLY fukking up to get to that level. I rooted for Sheed, Zach, Damon, Miles, Outlaw, etc. all the way up to just the last 1-2 years before I said fukk em'. And even then I jumped back on board the moment they drafted Roy and LMA.

Some of y'all were shytting on all the players on this year's team before they'd even played a game. And not even saying that they weren't good players (even though they were) but saying you legit didn't like them as people and didn't want them to succeed. :why:

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset

You really hold alot of resentment for online avatars :mjlol:

You've been counting down the days for this go outside breh its not that serious :yeshrug:

The team means more to me than any one player not named Godbe

Why did @Sccit disappear :lolbron:

Any answer I have got for this would get me banned...

Status
Not open for further replies.