2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Thing is, Lakers might not see them. I still don't believe in PG13 in a tough 1st round playoff matchup he may leave Kawhi hanging like he left Russ that one year.

well if we don’t see them that I guess that takes care of itself. We haven’t looked good against them in 2 tries though so whatever drama they got don’t matter to me cuz if we play them in the playoffs they’ll be confident.....unless we smack em up in our last 2 regular season games against them :shaq:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
There are so many questions to be answered with just about every title contender this year I’m shocked at how much people are living in the moment...but I guess fandom isn’t always rational :yeshrug:

well we are looking really really good out here so there’s reasons for laker fans to be excited. I just wanna see us look good against a real contender before I get too excited.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We'd win against the Clippers if Bron didn't play so shook

Dude goes King James against 28 other teams

but decides to play scared against Kawhi and them boys

that christmas game still got me feeling some type of way :francis:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps

Weird how the talking heads haven’t talked about this. But let this been going on with the Lakers.

Sadly stories like this might reinforce why he went to the Clippers in the first place. If this was on the Lakers it would be leading off every show for the next month. Look at how much traction trade rumors on Kuzma have gotten. A player that hasn't even sniffed an all-star game. You would think he was an all-nba player with how much he was talked about. Being on the Clippers lets Kawhi skate under the radar.

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
well if we don’t see them that I guess that takes care of itself. We haven’t looked good against them in 2 tries though so whatever drama they got don’t matter to me cuz if we play them in the playoffs they’ll be confident.....unless we smack em up in our last 2 regular season games against them :shaq:

Idk about not looking good both game. I’ll give you opening night though

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
We'd win against the Clippers if Bron didn't play so shook

Dude goes King James against 28 other teams

but decides to play scared against Kawhi and them boys

that christmas game still got me feeling some type of way :francis:
Believe Bron in December is the same as playoffs brehs :mjlol:

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
Got this from reddit. The reverse layup

hmfsirtv8sa41.jpg

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
Btw, does anyone remember what our season series was against the Rockets last year?

It was either 2-1 Rockets or 3-1

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
How tf would I know what playoff Laker Lebron looks like

After the bullshyt he pulled last season, he doesn’t get any passes
Yea I know right he got hurt :ohhh:

Zo got hurt :ohhh:

BI was out :ohhh:

Luke was the coach :ohhh:
'
I agree. Last season should temper expectations. The 8 years prior to that should be thrown out the window :ehh:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yea I know right he got hurt :ohhh:

Zo got hurt :ohhh:

BI was out :ohhh:

Luke was the coach :ohhh:
'
I agree. Last season should temper expectations. The 8 years prior to that should be thrown out the window :ehh:
Bruh came to our team and alienated himself from every single player. Bronsexuals don’t understand team comes before player.

Status
Not open for further replies.