2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Can I be adopted as a Lakers fan for this season? @2Quik4UHoes my bad breh for the Lil disagreement in the Iran thread :mjcry:,

this team is just too exciting :banderas:

Lol I ain’t gon beef with a fellow Black man over some Iranians. Come thru and be entertained. Y’all hometown hero Dwight doin big thangs out chea....:wow:

Last edited:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
40 games in and they still haven't slipped up and lost to a bad team despite suffering injuries

this team is looking better than any of us expected
Yeah as much as we bytched about some of the losses they were usually to actual good teams and any team can have an off night. Imagine if there were bullshyt losses like pretty much every other team in the league has. Full five and a half game lead in the west which means the team really will have time to load manage down the stretch and keep the players fresh. It'll also leave room for experimentation such as giving Kuz more reps or plays run for him closer to the playoffs.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…

Weird how the talking heads haven’t talked about this. But let this been going on with the Lakers.

I can’t wait for peg leg’s 30 for 30 on how he made the stupidest free agency decision ever. Them sorry ass Clipset nikkaz gon crumble beneath our feet....:mjgrin:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Weird how the talking heads haven’t talked about this. But let this been going on with the Lakers.

This was hinted after the Raptors won their ring. There was talk that some players weren't too happy with Kawhi's load management. Even in Kawhi's interview with Rachel Nichols after game 6, he said there was some tension that people didn't know about.

Status
Not open for further replies.