2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
I'd sit Lebron and AD till the Rockets game.. Don't really see the point in playing them the next two games

Fax. Even if we lose a game or two it really doesn't mean shyt in the grand scheme.

Plus, if they both sit we can see if Saturday's performance was a fluke or if these guys really got it like that :jbhmm:

Karume

All Star
Daps
Fax. Even if we lose a game or two it really doesn't mean shyt in the grand scheme.

Plus, if they both sit we can see if Saturday's performance was a fluke or if these guys really got it like that :jbhmm:
You might be cooking with grease

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Would y’all add Lance again when the Chinese season is over?

I would. Especially if grizz gon keep acting fluke over giving us Iggy.

I'd sit Lebron and AD till the Rockets game.. Don't really see the point in playing them the next two games

I agree. And the best part is we can use this time to get the rest of the team going.

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
Kuzma is a HORRIBLE defender because he doesn't understand defensive positioning and makes the wrong decisions constantly. His feet are terrible on defense and it makes his length and strength irrelevant.

And AB has been a very good defender for much of this season.

You clearly haven't seen Lillard or Harden get shut down in the playoffs in recent history (Pelicans did it and damn near anyone who faces Harden has done it). And Klay ain't even active right now so what the hell?
Kuz's defensive metrics are not nearly as bad as you are making him out to be defensively. They are actually way better than how you are portraying him defensively.

Status
Not open for further replies.