2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He’s not a bad defender at all..he has length and is strong actually. Plus you still have Green in the lineup.

Nobody can defend the Lillards, Klays and Hardens of this world anyway

Bradley hasn’t been the defender that he was in the past.

By making him a starter..there is gonna be more pressure on him to do other things than scoring which would be great for the Lakers and his overall game
:mjtf:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Kyle Kuzma's at fault for his own play. He should've been playing like this the whole season. The Lakers' FO kept him for a reason and if he wants the Lakers to be looked at as a Big 3 (like he said) instead of a Dynamic Duo, he needs to be more consistent. No one but himself is holding him back.. Not LeBron, not AD and not Vogel.
To be fair he came back from an injury. It would be different if he had been in camp fully healthy and played from the start of the year.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
I dunno if it’ll be all that but I think we might try something similar to how we used Odom. Bynum/Gasol would start and Gasol/Odom would finish. It could be done if Kuzma got his defense just good enough for it.

that's probably been the plan this whole time, to eventually finish games with a Kuz-Bron-AD frntcourt

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
Anyone in here a college basketball fan? I want to throw some names at you for our draft this year

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
EOIfwlzU8AALqib

Status
Not open for further replies.