2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drizzy Dre

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fair enough brethren, but who replaces Kuz? And don’t say Crowder cuz he said some slick shyt about Bron when he was a Cav. Jeff Green ain’t it either...

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
Something that concerns me about this team are the minutes we're playing Bron/AD

I think Vogel needs to add some offensive sets so that we're not so reliant on Bron's greatness, but that's why I wanted an offensive coordinator.

Giannis rarely plays more than 30 minutes, and doesn't have to because Coach Bud knows how to get the role players easy shots

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Fair enough brethren, but who replaces Kuz? And don’t say Crowder cuz he said some slick shyt about Bron when he was a Cav. Jeff Green ain’t it either...

That we could get? Nobody, that's why we better off hope he turns it around. We should start by benching Rondo so the ball actually moves

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps

I don't think we can replace what Kuz does for us at his contract

The Bog trade makes sense because he fills an area of need(Scoring guard), and we'd hope we could find two forwards on the buyout market

Status
Not open for further replies.