2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
We would have to trade Kuz eventually, because we aren't going to pay him 20 mil a year next season when his contract is up

I don't want to trade him this season because I don't think we'd get anything of value back, but if the Kings are really going to offer Bog than I'm down

McPiff

#goat
Daps
He was given all the way till deadline to prove himself and he has been disappointing for most of the season. Kings are willing to give us a better player and potentially more for him. Rob executive of the year if he pulls it off

He's coming off an injury. i thought he was playing better as the season went by imo but i dont watch all the lakers game so i may not be qualified to speak on that matter

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
He's coming off an injury. i thought he was playing better as the season went by imo but i dont watch all the lakers game so i may not be qualified to speak on that matter
He’s been more than healthy recently, he’s just inconsistent. It is what it is. Maybe a trade out of Hollywood is good for him.

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
QqDvDJU.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.