2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
"Bum ass" Smush Parkers career splits in LA are better than Lonzo Ball across the board, and he was the number 2 pick. :huhldup:

Guards also take much longer to develop, not to mention Zo showed more promised in his short time in LA. Smush was a 10 day contract that lasted two seasons because the Lakers front office led by cokehead was being fukkin incompetent and forced Dr. Buss out of his early retirement.

360Waves

2 girls and they get along like I'm Lou Will
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Smush was also 25 weirdo

:mjtf:
A number 2 pick should be producing numbers on par with, if not far beyond a 25 year old role player, by year 3. Come on now. Go look at BI's year 2 and year 3 numbers. Go look at pretty much every single elite, highly drafted PG in the NBA's numbers in years 2/3. If Lonzo was drafted by any other team you dudes would've already accepted that he's a biracial Ricky Rubio but continue to play dumb. :mjlol:

McPiff

#goat
Daps
bSRIOjq.jpg

:francis:
bron doing the most

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
Exactly, I don’t mind him being a shytbag in general but you need to be able to beat down them bad mothafukkas as well as the weak ones. If he gon be full a$$hole mode he need to be on his prime 2004 Triple H level dirtbaggery beatin the shyt outta everyone not some chicken shyt heel that hits and runs.

If we get at Kawhi and Giannis then maybe I would’ve found this shyt a little more amusing. But braggin on beatin the tank dogs when you still actin scared of peg leg. Oh naw, don’t be goin on my lil nikkaz then....:russ:

:francis:

Bron just needs to keep his head down, and keep getting us these wins.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
When Kobe was shytting on teammates and throwing them under the bus constantly you guys praised it and called it "mamba mentality" and "killer instinct." But when Bron throws shots he's corny and should keep it cordial. :mjpls: Y'all Kobe sta--I mean Laker fans, can't help but keep telling on yourselves. :mjlol:

Kobe? The same Kobe who said absolutely *nothing* about Shaq from 2004-2010? Only waited until he won his 5th title to take shots at him the post-Game 7 press conference?

Keep exposing yourself dumbass. :mjlol: Same nikka who dated a prostitute and said it was a reddit thread:laff:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
"Bum ass" Smush Parkers career splits in LA are better than Lonzo Ball across the board, and he was the number 2 pick. :huhldup:

thats because Smush was playing with Kobe and every player who played with Kobe had their stats improve......unlike your boy.....dumbass

360Waves

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Kobe? The same Kobe who said absolutely *nothing* about Shaq from 2004-2010? Only waited until he won his 5th title to take shots at him the post-Game 7 press conference?

Keep exposing yourself dumbass. :mjlol: Same nikka who dated a prostitute and said it was a reddit thread:laff:
Dawg I signed up 4 months before you and you have nearly 9x as many posts. :laff:

You and I are not the same. I can bet my entire savings that my life >>>>>>>>> yours. That's why you follow me around like a lost puppy. :umad:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Dawg I signed up 4 months before you and you have nearly 9x as many posts. :laff:

You and I are not the same. I can bet my entire savings that my life >>>>>>>>> yours. That's why you follow me around like a lost puppy. :umad:

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: talk about post counts when you're dating whores and getting robbed by your "best friends" in real life and making threads about it on The Coli brehs

Claim I'm following you when I'm a Laker fan posting in a Laker thread.....and you're only here because you follow one man from city to city for 17 years :laff:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
A number 2 pick should be producing numbers on par with, if not far beyond a 25 year old role player, by year 3. Come on now. Go look at BI's year 2 and year 3 numbers. Go look at pretty much every single elite, highly drafted PG in the NBA's numbers in years 2/3. If Lonzo was drafted by any other team you dudes would've already accepted that he's a biracial Ricky Rubio but continue to play dumb. :mjlol:

Riiiiiiight, because numbers don’t lie out here. Zo showed potential as a playmaker and defender. As a barely 20 something all the flaws he has/had are correctable. Smush on the other hand was what he was and to make things worse he thought he was better than he was too.

Not at all the same.

360Waves

Daps
Reppin
NYC
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: talk about post counts when you're dating whores and getting robbed by your "best friends" in real life and making threads about it on The Coli brehs

Claim I'm following you when I'm a Laker fan posting in a Laker thread.....and you're only here because you follow one man from city to city for 17 years :laff:
You've been trying to get the "dating whores" and "robbed by friends" thing to stick for MONTHS and no one cares. :mjlol: The sugar baby thread was me trolling. My friend didn't "rob" me. Rob implies being physically stripped of your money. I loaned him cash, and I eventually got it back, but delayed. You cling to these things because you literally have nothing else.

I'll say it one more time. My life is literally, 500,000,000x better than yours.

I'm better looking than you, make more money than you, and have an infinitely better social life than you. It reflects in our posting habits. I'm willing to prove it. I'll throw down a screenshot of my tinder account to start and we can see who's really winning in life. :manny:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
One man won't be better than 9 first round picks

we gave up #4 pick, 2 future first rd pick swaps, three future firsts, and the young guys

it doesn't seem like a lopsided trade now but in 2-3 yrs, pundits will ask what were we thinking. we mortgaged the next 10 yrs for a 2 yr run. And if Brow or Bron gets hurt, we're screwed

IF a championship comes out of the next two seasons no one will be asking what were the Lakers thinking.

A Chip this year or next absolutely justifies that trade

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
IF a championship comes out of the next two seasons no one will be asking what were the Lakers thinking.

A Chip this year or next absolutely justifies that trade

we gave up too much future compensation. That will have repercussions that will reverberate for 10-15 yrs

Status
Not open for further replies.