2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
But this is who dude is :russ:

Folks knew this before he signed here. Dude is petty and passive aggressive :mjlol:
Absolutely. And in the end it could all be irrelevant, but are people just supposed to like it now if they didn't before? I still think it's important to call out sucker shyt when you see it. Even if it's you and your boys.

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
Absolutely. And in the end it could all be irrelevant, but are people just supposed to like it now if they didn't before? I still think it's important to call out sucker shyt when you see it. Even if it's you and your boys.

I don’t think anybody likes it though. I’m just not gonna be all outraged about it because it’s what I expect from dude. He can be an a$$hole at times.

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
Imagine being mad your star player trash talked to players on a team you just beat :mjlol:

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Lol, I swear Bron make it like pulling teeth when it comes to being a fan. You beat a young Pels team that’s tryna learn how to win games but when real gangstas step up you quiet as a church mouse goin out like a cheap hoe.

Just win nikka, fukk all that rappin
If he wanted to be IG thot Bron, all he had to do was add in "Y'all still think we gave up too much? It was a great trade for both teams"

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
One man won't be better than 9 first round picks

we gave up #4 pick, 2 future first rd pick swaps, three future firsts, and the young guys

it doesn't seem like a lopsided trade now but in 2-3 yrs, pundits will ask what were we thinking. we mortgaged the next 10 yrs for a 2 yr run. And if Brow or Bron gets hurt, we're screwed

they wont ask that if we win a title though. That's all it really comes down too. Even if we're short handed because of all the lost picks in the future, it's justified if we win now.

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Imagine being mad your star player trash talked to players on a team you just beat :mjlol:
It wasn't flat out trash talk though, he can still act like he was talking about critics and it was misinterpreted. That's why you can't respect it. He's low key dissing but would still try to laugh and joke with BI if it came to it.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
If he wanted to be IG thot Bron, all he had to do was add in "Y'all still think we gave up too much? It was a great trade for both teams"

I’m sayin, the shyt is wack. The tank dogs were beloved players on the team. We embraced them and the rebuild. So it’s no hard feelings among the fans but you gon say this kinda dumb shyt as if it’s a rivalry.

Make sure AD get to show out, get the win, and keep it moving. All the extras ain’t necessary, especially when you lettin top team best you.

360Waves

2 girls and they get along like I'm Lou Will
Daps
Reppin
NYC
When Kobe was shytting on teammates and throwing them under the bus constantly you guys praised it and called it "mamba mentality" and "killer instinct." But when Bron throws shots he's corny and should keep it cordial. :mjpls: Y'all Kobe sta--I mean Laker fans, can't help but keep telling on yourselves. :mjlol:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Nope, I'd like to see Bron go full a$$hole. Instead he likes to throw rocks and hide his hands :unimpressed:

Exactly, I don’t mind him being a shytbag in general but you need to be able to beat down them bad mothafukkas as well as the weak ones. If he gon be full a$$hole mode he need to be on his prime 2004 Triple H level dirtbaggery beatin the shyt outta everyone not some chicken shyt heel that hits and runs.

If we get at Kawhi and Giannis then maybe I would’ve found this shyt a little more amusing. But braggin on beatin the tank dogs when you still actin scared of peg leg. Oh naw, don’t be goin on my lil nikkaz then....:russ:

Last edited:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
When Kobe was shytting on teammates and throwing them under the bus constantly you guys praised it and called it "mamba mentality" and "killer instinct." But when Bron throws shots he's corny and should keep it cordial. :mjpls: Y'all Kobe sta--I mean Laker fans, can't help but keep telling on yourselves. :mjlol:

Like who? Bum ass smush parker? He wasn’t some fan favorite. Try again....:pachaha:

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby

Do you not see us saying Bron should go full a$$hole? Or will you continue to be intellectually dishonest for daps? :gucci:

Status
Not open for further replies.