2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
If we can replace Cook/Daniels spots with:

A 6'7-6'9 wing
a PG that can relegate Rondo to the third string

Then I think we can beat the Clips in a series. The wing is the most important though
I said it like a month ago breh. Andre Igudola is gonna swing who wins the chip. Breh been at home chilling. If the Clippers get him it’s gonna be a bytch trying to take them out

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I told yall the Lakers would go 9-5 in December, and I also told yall that we'd take some L's to good teams. It happens, it's the NBA, everybody but the '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors lose...

Lakers have dominated the first 2½ months of the season and enter the new year still at first in The West, despite some tough losses. 12 of their games this month was versus other current playoff teams, Lakers went 7-5. For perspective, Clips only went 4-4 versus current playoff teams in December (also 9-5 overall with one game left)...

Lakers will be fine, some of you guys gotta remain level headed in the tougher L's. Still need a reliable 3rd option as well as another wing defender, but as long as they healthy, Lakers still have as good a chance to win the whole thing as anybody...

Your right.

As i’ve said before I feel like people go a little haywire on the L’s is because they were so WINNABLE and within reach it just gets a little frustrating. But Lebron and AD have been legitimately hurt and trying to will their way through it and I honestly believe the rest of the team is doing the best they can to pick up the slack.

This is a REALLY good team.

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
BogusAlarmingGroundhog-size_restricted.gif

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL