2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When the Lakers lock in defensively they're tough to beat

My Mavs will bounce back tho

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
I told yall the Lakers would go 9-5 in December, and I also told yall that we'd take some L's to good teams. It happens, it's the NBA, everybody but the '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors lose...

Lakers have dominated the first 2½ months of the season and enter the new year still at first in The West, despite some tough losses. 12 of their games this month was versus other current playoff teams, Lakers went 7-5. For perspective, Clips only went 4-4 versus current playoff teams in December (also 9-5 overall with one game left)...

Lakers will be fine, some of you guys gotta remain level headed in the tougher L's. Still need a reliable 3rd option as well as another wing defender, but as long as they healthy, Lakers still have as good a chance to win the whole thing as anybody...

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I told yall the Lakers would go 9-5 in December, and I also told yall that we'd take some L's to good teams. It happens, it's the NBA, everybody but the '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors lose...

Lakers have dominated the first 2½ months of the season and enter the new year still at first in The West, despite some tough losses. 12 of their games this month was versus other current playoff teams, Lakers went 7-5. For perspective, Clips only went 4-4 versus current playoff teams in December (also 9-5 overall with one game left)...

Lakers will be fine, some of you guys gotta remain level headed in the tougher L's. Still need a reliable 3rd option as well as another wing defender, but as long as they healthy, Lakers still have as good a chance to win the whole thing as anybody...

All this shyt aint gonna matter if the Lakers cant get past the Clippers in 7 games. That team is a matchup nightmare for the Lakers and thats what the playoffs are all about

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
All this shyt aint gonna matter if the Lakers cant get past the Clippers in 7 games. That team is a matchup nightmare for the Lakers and thats what the playoffs are all about

I do agree Clips are a matchup nightmare as currently constructed, but you know all series are about matchups. Clips have a few more issues, and they could fukk around and find themselves in an early series with the Rockets or Jazz, who match up well with them, and never even make it to a fight with the Lakers. That's very possible, they got some matchups they need to be trying to avoid before a potential fight with Lakers, as well as trying to upgrade they roster as well...

But I do agree, to this point in the season, Clips (and Mavs) match up well with Lakers...

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps

Changes need to be made for Clippers, plain and simple. This roster is good enough to beat most but our biggest challenge is the Clippers and they have done better than us. You are right about our two needs

Mars

Superstar
Daps
I have no fear of the Clippers....The Christmas day game should be put into context.

Lebron/AD were nursing injuries....Kawhi had 3 full days of rest...He's not getting 3 full days of rest during the playoffs.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.