2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
LWO: I want Jeff Green!

Rob: Honey we have a nice Jeff Green at home :mjgrin:
3201.png

LWO:
tenor.gif

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
Really hope Vogel does a better job at mirroring Green’s minutes with Kawhi. He didn’t a decent job on him opening night and Kawhi went off when he had KCP on him.

Daps
Kuz has more upside than bogdan . That would be a bad trade
:usure:

It'd actually be a bad trade for the Kings.

What good is upside if the Lakers can't capitalize on this season, and the inevitably of Bron's closing window? I'm mystified as to why you think that not only would it be a "bad trade" for the Lakers, but you think that Kuzma has higher value than Bogdan in the first place. Weren't you also of the belief that Kuzma for Jonathan Isaac would be an actual possibility that the Magic would entertain?

Chill.

Bogdan would solve almost all of the lingering offensive issues on this team, and would definitively put them above the Clippers. But Kuzma as an asset, by himself, isn't even in the same sphere as Bogdan; the Kings would laugh and hang up the phone, and then call back just to laugh again and hang up. Walton would be a Trojan horse if a trade like that were to happen.

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
:usure:

It'd actually be a bad trade for the Kings.

What good is upside if the Lakers can't capitalize on this season, and the inevitably of Bron's closing window? I'm mystified as to why you think that not only would it be a "bad trade" for the Lakers, but you think that Kuzma has higher value than Bogdan in the first place. Weren't you also of the belief that Kuzma for Jonathan Isaac would be an actual possibility that the Magic would entertain?

Chill.

Bogdan would solve almost all of the lingering offensive issues on this team, and would definitively put them above the Clippers. But Kuzma as an asset, by himself, isn't even in the same sphere as Bogdan; the Kings would laugh and hang up the phone, and then call back just to laugh again and hang up. Walton would be a Trojan horse if a trade like that were to happen.
What kinda value do you think they can net for Bogdan? I think the league still has an inflated perception of Kuzma, I can see an organization like the Kings seriously considering a Bogdan-Kuzma swap.

Status
Not open for further replies.