2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Green was great with Bron in 18 but he’s shooting 38% from the field this year

i was about to say If this maybe 2 years ago then yeah but lets not make desperate decisions. Id take Lance Stevenson back before getting Green.

Last edited:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Oh look, another guy who never shows up in The Coliseum unless he's sucking Bron's dikk :mjlol:
Not only are you not a lakers fan, you’re not even a basketball fan. You’re just a little boy who uses basketball as fodder to feed your inner stan warrior. You’ve got the same mentality as the kids sitting on the stoop playing “that’s my car”.

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Green would at least be some Kuzma insurance

For all the Kuzma slander he has intangibles that Green dosent. All Green does is go stand
in a corner and the occasional monster dunk. His defense is just ok. I keep saying be patient wit Kuz at least until the All star break. Then see were you stand

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
For all the Kuzma slander he has intangibles that Green dosent. All Green does is go stand
in a corner and the occasional monster dunk. His defense is just ok. I keep saying be patient wit Kuz at least until the All star break. Then see were you stand
What intangibles does Kuz have. Breh is a Clarkson type player who puts up numbers on trash teams but isn’t championship team material. Give me a rick fox type player over his Hollywood ass

Karume

All Star
Daps
What intangibles?

Status
Not open for further replies.