2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Need to hit up NY for 1 them PFs. I dont trust Kuzma any more

said the same thing.

people can point out to kuzma's youth but it's irrelevant now

1) We traded all the young guys
2) Our window is 2 years
3) Kuzma is not a franchise talent

Marcus Morris is hitting 50% from 3 and that's playing on a team with no one that can create good shots for him

and high key we can do Kuz a favor and he can be featured and get all the shots he wants but u know he rather be in LA with the IG models :unimpressed:

I got faith in Rob Pelinkgoat to do the right thing.

If we can finesse Bertans :ohhh:

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
said the same thing.

people can point out to kuzma's youth but it's irrelevant now

1) We traded all the young guys
2) Our window is 2 years
3) Kuzma is not a franchise talent

Marcus Morris is hitting 50% from 3 and that's playing on a team with no one that can create good shots for him

and high key we can do Kuz a favor and he can be featured and get all the shots he wants but u know he rather be in LA with the IG models :unimpressed:

I got faith in Rob Pelinkgoat to do the right thing.

If we can finesse Bertans :ohhh:

Give me Morris out of the bunch an Crowder from
Memphis

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man. I mentioned how we shouldve been looking to trade kuz about a month ago. I dont think the value is the same now. Might as well keep him at this point and hope for the best. None of these vets really intrigue me.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Man. I mentioned how we shouldve been looking to trade kuz about a month ago. I dont think the value is the same now. Might as well keep him at this point and hope for the best. None of these vets really intrigue me.
I am just scared of what his next contract will be, might as well get out of that situation before it comes

Status
Not open for further replies.