2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I ain't forget a lot of y'all were following the cac media analytic narrative how Rondo was the WOAT and shouldn't have been re-signed

:unimpressed:

Like I said, if the only thing Rondo does right is being a playmaker then he's an asset for us. Look how easy he makes it for AD and he makes it easy for Bron too. can't only have 1 playmaker. The thing about Rondo is that when he's BAD, he's BAAAAAAAAD. like you can feel it and see how it affects the team but for the most part, he's an asset. bu bu but his wyz is -0.43 compared to the league average of 3.32 therefore he's no longer a useful basketball player :snoop:

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
I ain't forget a lot of y'all were following the cac media analytic narrative how Rondo was the WOAT and shouldn't have been re-signed

Like I said, if the only thing Rondo does right is being a playmaker then he's an asset for us. Look how easy he makes it for AD and he makes it easy for Bron too. can't only have 1 playmaker. The thing about Rondo is that when he's BAD, he's BAAAAAAAAD. like you can feel it and see how it affects the team but for the most part, he's an asset. bu bu but his wyz is -0.43 compared to the league average of 3.32 therefore he's no longer a useful basketball player :snoop:

I just pray that Good Rondo sticks around for the tough stretch in December

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Carmelo guarding AD :mjgrin:

Rodney Hood guarding Bron :mjgrin:
bar-b-q-chicken.jpg

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps

Pretty much the "Early years in Boston when he wasn't forced to carry the load" Rondo

Status
Not open for further replies.