2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
its only right breh. I’m still sick Nip aint here to see it:mjcry:

smfh, tell me about it. At least he got his own parade in the hood and a funeral in our house. :mjcry:

Can LeBron restructure his contract so the Lakers can bring Ingram back?

He can, but I doubt that he will. Plus I’m not sure if Ingram would even come back here. It would be amazing tho, our defense would be even more deadly.

Karume

All Star
Daps
smfh, tell me about it. At least he got his own parade in the hood and a funeral in our house. :mjcry:

He can, but I doubt that he will. Plus I’m not sure if Ingram would even come back here. It would be amazing tho, our defense would be even more deadly.
Picture LeBron doing an extension for the league minimum. That would create legacy anger.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
all I want for Christmas is for AD to be healthy in the playoffs ......

Seriously, I don’t want no fukk shyt like last year. I’ll gladly lose the game if it means we stay healthy. These games with the lil clips won’t matter until the postseason.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Lonzo is the one I see coming back to the Lakers. I'm sure he's angling for a return. Him and AD would play well together.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
1)so when LeBron came over in summer '18, it was, he ain't gonna win in The West because The West is too deep for that cupcake shyt he did in The East...

2)when it was rumored the Lakers wanted AD, 9 putts 10 people swore up and down he couldn't get AD, because nobody wants to play with Bron anymore...

3)PG and Load Management signing with the Clips further proved no one wants to play with Bron...

4)preseason picks, 9 outta 10 analysts said there's no way Lakers could compete with Clippers and would be a 4/5/6 seed in The West at best...

5)Clippers beat Lakers in first game of the year, 81 games left for both teams, LeBron's first action after the longest offseason he had in 14 years, and people double down on saying Bron is washed, Lakers are ass, Mute and Clips are gonna dominate The League...

6)Lakers dominate the first quarter (25%) of NBA season, but now it's because they had the weak schedule to start the year...

7)Lakers start the second quarter of the season by beating other good teams..................

The narrative The Anti's have on Bron and Lakers keeps changing, I'm just keeping score here lmao. Of course I'd we lose a single game everybody throws a parade, we'll probably lose 20 more games this year so get ready for the celebrations...

I'm just trying to figure out where the narratives are going next though, now that we know Bron ain't washed, we know the Lakers are actually good, and they are beating playoff-caliber teams more than losing to them. Hahahahaha...

nikka no one said Ad didn’t wanna play with Bron everyone knew AD was the only available star who wanted to play with him. KD himself said publicly why but hey I see y’all LeGBT nikkas are gonna flood the thread once a week with these whiny ass “championship in December” rants

By the way getting AD transformed the team but I see the media and LeGBT are starting to pretend he doesn’t exist now :mjlol:

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
nikka no one said Ad didn’t wanna play with Bron everyone knew AD was the only available star who wanted to play with him. KD himself said publicly why but hey I see y’all LeGBT nikkas are gonna flood the thread once a week with these whiny ass “championship in December” rants

By the way getting AD transformed the team but I see the media and LeGBT are starting to pretend he doesn’t exist now :mjlol:

Haha I fukk with you Bandz but I gotta call you out for this...

Yes, AD was said to be the "only guy" who wanted to play with LeBron, but that turned out not to be true anyway...

We not throwing a championship in December, this is more of continuing to call out all you fake Laker fans who said this team was trash as constructed. Lmao ain't nobody forgot nikka, after the Clippers won the first game of the season you went on a series of rants about how LeBron needs the boot, squad was trash, Lakers were still stuck in mediocrity...

How about you fake Laker fans show some appreciation, ungrateful ass nikka lmao. And not just appreciation for Bron, I'm saying for Vogel, Pelinka, Jeanie BussDown, the pieces that CHOSE to be Lakers like Green, etc. Its a total team effort...

I just want to see the post where you guys acknowledge you've been wrong and your LeBron envy got in the way of you seeing the vision of the team. Admit yall were wrong...

AD gets all the credit in the world. He has shaped the team, you haven't heard me say otherwise. He's being shaped by LeBron though, I know you're watching the games. They are playing through AD in clutch moments, not because LeBron can't take over, but because LeBron and the coaching staff are building his comfortability with taking that role. There is nothing bad to say about AD here...

And there's nothing bad to say about Bron, in the closest games they've played, it's been Bron asserting his will and dominating to a little higher level than AD (and obviously AD has had his moments). Let's not pretend this is the same team Bron had last year, you're trying to minimize his impact. Can't take anything away from him either, this team isnt functioning the way it is without him...

We (yes I said we, born a Laker lol) haven't had a playoff team in 7 years. Show a little respect for all the muhfukkas who've helped make this team undoubtedly the best thing we've seen in years...

Status
Not open for further replies.