2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
Reppin
#LWO
lmao the coli is silent.

i can feel it in the air
full

i can hear it in your voice
full

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
1)so when LeBron came over in summer '18, it was, he ain't gonna win in The West because The West is too deep for that cupcake shyt he did in The East...

2)when it was rumored the Lakers wanted AD, 9 putts 10 people swore up and down he couldn't get AD, because nobody wants to play with Bron anymore...

3)PG and Load Management signing with the Clips further proved no one wants to play with Bron...

4)preseason picks, 9 outta 10 analysts said there's no way Lakers could compete with Clippers and would be a 4/5/6 seed in The West at best...

5)Clippers beat Lakers in first game of the year, 81 games left for both teams, LeBron's first action after the longest offseason he had in 14 years, and people double down on saying Bron is washed, Lakers are ass, Mute and Clips are gonna dominate The League...

6)Lakers dominate the first quarter (25%) of NBA season, but now it's because they had the weak schedule to start the year...

7)Lakers start the second quarter of the season by beating other good teams..................

The narrative The Anti's have on Bron and Lakers keeps changing, I'm just keeping score here lmao. Of course I'd we lose a single game everybody throws a parade, we'll probably lose 20 more games this year so get ready for the celebrations...

I'm just trying to figure out where the narratives are going next though, now that we know Bron ain't washed, we know the Lakers are actually good, and they are beating playoff-caliber teams more than losing to them. Hahahahaha...

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
The Lakers were up by double digits in the three losses they have this season. I feel like the Mavs game is the only flat out loss where the other team was just better.. The Clippers and Raptors games just slipped away from them, a few plays go the Lakers way and they win those games.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
1)so when LeBron came over in summer '18, it was, he ain't gonna win in The West because The West is too deep for that cupcake shyt he did in The East...

2)when it was rumored the Lakers wanted AD, 9 putts 10 people swore up and down he couldn't get AD, because nobody wants to play with Bron anymore...

3)PG and Load Management signing with the Clips further proved no one wants to play with Bron...

4)preseason picks, 9 outta 10 analysts said there's no way Lakers could compete with Clippers and would be a 4/5/6 seed in The West at best...

5)Clippers beat Lakers in first game of the year, 81 games left for both teams, LeBron's first action after the longest offseason he had in 14 years, and people double down on saying Bron is washed, Lakers are ass, Mute and Clips are gonna dominate The League...

6)Lakers dominate the first quarter (25%) of NBA season, but now it's because they had the weak schedule to start the year...

7)Lakers start the second quarter of the season by beating other good teams..................

The narrative The Anti's have on Bron and Lakers keeps changing, I'm just keeping score here lmao. Of course I'd we lose a single game everybody throws a parade, we'll probably lose 20 more games this year so get ready for the celebrations...

I'm just trying to figure out where the narratives are going next though, now that we know Bron ain't washed, we know the Lakers are actually good, and they are beating playoff-caliber teams more than losing to them. Hahahahaha...

Welcome to life as a Laker. Lowest of keys LeBron was smart to sign with us. Lakers the only team that gets hate on a similar level. At least now he has a rabid stanbase to defend him along with the one he already had.

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Welcome to life as a Laker. Lowest of keys LeBron was smart to sign with us. Lakers the only team that gets hate on a similar level. At least now he has a rabid stanbase to defend him along with the one he already had.

100%...

I forgot to add another point, that LeBron comes out West where everybody said he'd get whipped and has the '19 Lakers in 4th place and wash the Dubs before he gets hurt. That Lakers team wasn't winning no chip but they were gonna overachieve, everybody said they'd be a 7-8 seed. To me he doesn't get hurt last year's Lakers are in the second round minimum...

But everybody uses him getting hurt as a reason to pile on for basically a whole year, the hot takes were outta control...

But you're right, Lakers and Bron kinda fit each other, he's like the Laker franchise manifested in one player lol. I'll always feel like the best move for him was going to Philly when he left Cleveland, he'd have won a chip last year if he stayed healthy, but him and the Lakers kinda fit each other...

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
The Lakers were up by double digits in the three losses they have this season. I feel like the Mavs game is the only flat out loss where the other team was just better.. The Clippers and Raptors games just slipped away from them, a few plays go the Lakers way and they win those games.

Yeah Clips and Raps wasn't like they handled us. And the Mavs game was a straight beating in the 3rd and 4th, but we've also already beaten them in their own place, so this isnt like a team who just has the Lakers number either...

This team is so good...

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
100%...

I forgot to add another point, that LeBron comes out West where everybody said he'd get whipped and has the '19 Lakers in 4th place and wash the Dubs before he gets hurt. That Lakers team wasn't winning no chip but they were gonna overachieve, everybody said they'd be a 7-8 seed. To me he doesn't get hurt last year's Lakers are in the second round minimum...

But everybody uses him getting hurt as a reason to pile on for basically a whole year, the hot takes were outta control...

But you're right, Lakers and Bron kinda fit each other, he's like the Laker franchise manifested in one player lol. I'll always feel like the best move for him was going to Philly when he left Cleveland, he'd have won a chip last year if he stayed healthy, but him and the Lakers kinda fit each other...

All facts. It’s weird cuz now y’all gettin an inside view of why Kobe stans can be so intense. It was 20 years of fukk shyt and excuses especially after Colorado. If Bron delivers like we expect he’s gonna he defended out here in similar fashion.

For all the hoopla from last year and all the shut both sides talked, I always respected the fact that LeBron took on the challenge of being a Laker knowing damn well what some of the fans thought of him. That’s better than a lot of the chumps we actually wanted to sign here. He’ll be wildly successful with the Lakers and raise his ATG profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.