2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

:mjlol:

I missed the game but judging from reactions I see Kuzma and Rondo were a problem. Defense fell of a cliff once we substituted Avery for those two. I don't see Kuzma as a winning player.. Just too flawed defensively.

Hopefully LeGM realizes that and makes the call.

We already threw all the young guys in the bushes, what's the point of keeping Kuz if he ain't productive? it was cool having Kuz when we had the rest of the young core but if we ain't doing the youth movement, that mfer can go.

the biggest hurdle will be Jeanie Buss. This is where having Tragic would have been beneficial, he would have :camby: Kuz like he did Zubac

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…

:mjlol:

I missed the game but judging from reactions I see Kuzma and Rondo were a problem. Defense fell of a cliff once we substituted Avery for those two. I don't see Kuzma as a winning player.. Just too flawed defensively.

Between this and the attacks on social media that yall mentioned I hope this lights a fire under this lil mafukka's ass or else it might be time to look elsewhere.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'd only trade Kuz after the season is over, and for a first round pick in the 2020 draft

Otherwise he's great value for his contract imo

He does need to get cyberbullied doe

Lakernation is vicious man. something wrong with us

:deadmanny:

other fanbases be in their players menitons talking about we still believe you. like the Jazz fans did with Conley

we talking about lets bully these nikkas into playing well :smugdraper:

honestly it's KCP's fault for making us believe that shyt works.

Status
Not open for further replies.