2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShoryukenHaduken

All Star
Daps
The defense has also died once Kuz and rondo came back

Cook Kuz rondo and Troy should never be in together unless it's a blowout nor more then 2 of them.

Cut rondo from the rotation at least cook can shoot

My biggest issue is there getting outrebounded again... Remind Dwight he's on a non garuanteed contract.

Someone tell Kuz if ur gonna brick at least grab 5 boards dude is 6 10 can't defend AND CANT BOARD:francis:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
The defense has also died once Kuz and rondo came back

Cook Kuz rondo and Troy should never be in together unless it's a blowout nor more then 2 of them.

Cut rondo from the rotation at least cook can shoot

My biggest issue is there getting outrebounded again... Remind Dwight he's on a non garuanteed contract.

Someone tell Kuz if ur gonna brick at least grab 5 boards dude is 6 10 can't defend AND CANT BOARD:francis:
Rondo is never being cut from rotation, the man took a minimum probably because he was guaranteed mins. We need to trade Troy and Cook for some defense. I rather have Jr Smith than Troy. Jr can play somewhat of defense and has size.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Kuzma beyond ass

Danny Green went ice cold for the 2nd half

LePassive made an appearance. Even though we have no credible wing defenders

AD looked like he could sleepwalk to 50 against our terry cloth frontline and yet he also seemed invisible in the latter 3rd and 4th

You guys missed several gimmes at the hoop. We got all the loose balls and bounces in the 2nd half

Outlier game, imo. You guys would beat us in a series, probably in 5 or 6

I thought LeBron would take it personally going up against Luka. The way Kawhi, PG, and the Clippers did a few days ago.
Instead we got this :hhh:

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
THIS nikka MADE SURE TO BRING HAIR SPRAY TO THE GAME BUT FORGOT HIS BASKETBALL GAME

EKvV68AUUAEI1V_.jpg:large

Status
Not open for further replies.