2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
True test for the team this month. My eyes gonna be glued to the screen every game
Hopefilly we get Bradley back soon though.

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
What is with your pathetic victim complex? How would you cope if your team wasn't the most beloved team in sports? :gucci:

The Lakers schedule has been a joke and everyone knows that. If they keep winning even after they play real teams, no one will be able to use that against them anymore and you can enjoy watching your team win like a normal fukking fan would. Fukk you.

:mjlol::umad:

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
But back to today’s game. I need them to
come out focused on both ends of the floor. Hopefully Cook’s good game will carry over to help the bench.

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
I hope the coaching staff studied how the Clippers locked Luka up last week(Yeah I know, it makes me puke to type it)

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bron passing u the ball increase yo chance of making the shot by at least 10%
It's not something people talk about or most even notice, but I don't think anyone in the history of the game is better than LeBron at passing directly into a teammate's shooting pocket. You rarely have to readjust after catching a Bron pass, you can go right into your motion.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
It's not something people talk about or most even notice, but I don't think anyone in the history of the game is better than LeBron at passing directly into a teammate's shooting pocket. You rarely have to readjust after catching a Bron pass, you can go right into your motion.
Lebron is the best passer I've ever seen. :yeshrug:

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
then why were we struggling last yr with all those wide open 3s? Its not the pass its the shooters although bron excellent at finding open man

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
then why were we struggling last yr with all those wide open 3s? Its not the pass its the shooters although bron excellent at finding open man
Well of course lol. Don't matter how good the pass is if you got a bum taking the shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.