2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hater

R.I.P
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
qo0sfh502v141.jpg

Where all the Warrior fans go:mjlol:

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
It’s gameday for the GOAT Franchise. Man I want the brehs to lockdown Luka to kill all the hype and keep the streak going. Hopefully they come out focused since this ain’t no below .500 team they playing.

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s gameday for the GOAT Franchise. Man I want the brehs to lockdown Luka to kill all the hype and keep the streak going. Hopefully they come out focused since this ain’t no below .500 team they playing.

If they do lock him down they gonna say

he has no real help or he played a game yesterday or the day before

The win will get diminished

And if they Lakers lose it will be

“See told you”

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
If they do lock him down they gonna say

he has no real help or he played a game yesterday or the day before

The win will get diminished

And if they Lakers lose it will be

“See told you”
yep same with every other game. We beat Nuggets itll be they not that good just lost to Sacramento, but if we lose itl be see they cant beat good teams. Its a no win situation

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yep same with every other game. We beat Nuggets itll be they not that good just lost to Sacramento, but if we lose itl be see they cant beat good teams. Its a no win situation
It’s always a win when we win

don’t let these feggits tell you otherwise

they want to be :mad: I guess we gotta crank the energy levels higher and make them even more :mad: they’re lucky that we been low key about our record and staying in our thread. But that’s changing soon :demonic:

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
It’s always a win when we win

don’t let these feggits tell you otherwise

they want to be :mad: I guess we gotta crank the energy levels higher and make them even more :mad: they’re lucky that we been low key about our record and staying in our thread. But that’s changing soon :demonic:
im waiting until we dominate december to go at everyones throat :lolbron:

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
What is with your pathetic victim complex? How would you cope if your team wasn't the most beloved team in sports? :gucci:

The Lakers schedule has been a joke and everyone knows that. If they keep winning even after they play real teams, no one will be able to use that against them anymore and you can enjoy watching your team win like a normal fukking fan would. Fukk you.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
What is with your pathetic victim complex? How would you cope if your team wasn't the most beloved team in sports? :gucci:

The Lakers schedule has been a joke and everyone knows that. If they keep winning even after they play real teams, no one will be able to use that against them anymore and you can enjoy watching your team win like a normal fukking fan would. Fukk you.

Where you been bruh? I know you enjoying this run :wow:

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

You know the Lakers are back when this "Kings" fan all up in our threads :blessed:

Status
Not open for further replies.