2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
14-0 against below .500 teams got you feeling yourself:mjlol:. Quik, when will you ever learn?:pachaha:

I should be asking you the same question. Year after year you get your hopes up fukkin with these flaugin ass rocket nikkaz and they keep lettin you down. I mean goddamn, Lakers been a non-factor for years and y’all ain’t capitalize at all. Too bad, we back and there’s not a goddamn thing you can do about it.
PXLGtSv.png

Smfh, just make yallselves useful and rough them bum ass lil clips in the playoffs for us. :pachaha:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Blew out a team that dropped 158 on your trash squad :mjlol:.
Boy, you better watch your mouth cuz Houston-lite bout tolight y’all ass next game. y’all playing out y’all mind early in the season on a favorable schedule and thinking you already peaked:mjlol:.

Meanwhile Houston in first place and we still trying to figure shyt out so what you think the business goin be once our roster and chemistry comes full circle:russ:. It’s November but fools already on cloud nine.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I should be asking you the same question. Year after year you get your hopes up fukkin with these flaugin ass rocket nikkaz and they keep lettin you down. I mean goddamn, Lakers been a non-factor for years and y’all ain’t capitalize at all. Too bad, we back and there’s not a goddamn thing you can do about it.
PXLGtSv.png

Smfh, just make yallselves useful and rough them bum ass lil clips in the playoffs for us. :pachaha:
Suckers, I go for broke so don't choke on the smoke

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Boy, you better watch your mouth cuz Houston-lite bout tolight y’all ass next game. y’all playing out y’all mind early in the season on a favorable schedule and thinking you already peaked:mjlol:.

Meanwhile Houston in first place and we still trying to figure shyt out so what you think the business goin be once our roster and chemistry comes full circle:russ:. It’s November but fools already on cloud nine.
Lol at regular season being the most important thing for Rocket fans. I get it Sabo and harden will put on their scheduled disappearing act come april so might as well enjoy november til march :mjlol:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol at y’all suckers. I see the last decade haven’t humbled y’all enough:mjlol: I was doin light work talking shyt with Quik but now y’all bout get the whole arsenal thrown at your, chump ass nigguhs.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Lol at y’all suckers. I see the last decade haven’t humbled y’all enough:mjlol: I was doin light work talking shyt with Quik but now y’all bout get the whole arsenal thrown at your, chump ass nigguhs.

LWO been showin the whole ‘seum mercy so far. We’ve won enough to know now ain’t the time to pop off. But I know you talkin shyt cuz you seen this before, you prolly seen this happen on five different occasions actually. :shaq:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol at regular season being the most important thing for Rocket fans. I get it Sabo and harden will put on their scheduled disappearing act come april so might as well enjoy november til march :mjlol:
and what the fukk has your best player proved in the playoffs besides beating a weak Portland team. And You jokers was just joking about 3-6 LaMafia to now trying ride his wave.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
and what the fukk has your best player proved in the playoffs besides beating a weak Portland team. And You jokers was just joking about 3-6 LaMafia to now trying ride his wave.

Our best player got three rings, iirc I think that’s more than the rockets franchise lmfao. Anyways AD is our 1b right now. He’ll be our best player by the end of the season. Y’all ain’t even seen shyt yet we bullshyttin around frfr
llRLDIu.png

Status
Not open for further replies.