2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
Bron's a friend to a fault.

Last 4 years (2 with JR, 2 with KCP) just making his teams weaker for no reason :snoop:

Is KCP even his homie like that? JR at least was a solid role player on that cavs title team and he and bron seemed like legit potnas...I don't even recall Bron being cordial with KCP for real.. do they have a special dap to greet each other? Bron probably be like "you're rich's man, I don't fukk with you like that:mjpls:"

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
Y'all gotta remember that rotations are being worked on during the preseason. Just like the Locked on Lakers podcast dudes blowing a gasket when Rondo plays next to Bron (or at all). We'll see how it looks when the games matter.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Thinking bout buying tickets to Wednesday’s game, y’all think it’s worth it (being that it’s pre season)? 372 for a seat and I’d be one row behind the lakers bench

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How KCP work so hard in the summer and still be so trash, shyt doesn't make sense
It makes plenty of sense. His head had already bust through his "ceiling" in Detroit. He was never gonna get better. He been playing with house money for the last 4 straight years. KCP working on his game in the summer is like a fat bytch getting a tummy tuck. :unimpressed:

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Lakers draft NBA guys. No bust. Can't develop for shyt though.
Never really had a chance tbh. The number one priority for player development is stability. We were an awful habitat for young players in that aspect. Doesnt surprise me when our former prospects show out cause we've seen the flashes all the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.