2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
It’s not even his shooting, it’s his defense too. He barely defends now. Then he also takes dumb shot. If he missed good looks I wouldn’t mind.
well bk switched to zone defense...

honestly if rondo dont make those shots...he would be on the hot seat too...

AD looked like he was taking bad shots too..but its what the defense was giving...

they completely sealed the drives...

nets showed their hands so tomorrow lakers should have an answer for it...

its pre season so it doesnt count but you still expect them to make some adjustments.

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
Why dont we play troy Daniels. We need shooters out there yet have this bum rondo and KCP out there
they are trying lines up...

came in big to bully the nets.. nets started fouling to show they wont back down...

i got scared for AD he was shoved like 3 times in the back...

bet you tomorrow we get a different line up (although i hope DH stays in the start to build his game back up)

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
All jokes, this KCP hostage crisis has to end. If he’s not buried on the bench then I just want whatever blackmail material he has to be leaked so we can all move on. :francis:
not only does he get mins but this guy got 8 million dollars, who were we competing against in FA??:dahell:Rich Paul is using our franchise to make up all 70+ mil that KCP lost to Detroit:damn:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
damn i missed the game....surprised it was still played :yeshrug:

Looks like this KCP shyt will never go away :francis:

Status
Not open for further replies.