2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
vogel needs to pull the plug quicker. whats the point of still playing these guys other than to pad their stats

whats the point of blowing teams out if u cant get guys rest?

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Peg Leg won't care but I know George Paul hurting seeing all the love Caruso gets :sadcam:

BTW the Clips got these "Street Lights not Spotlights" billboards out here that are trash and I don't even know what they mean exactly:russ:

they claim to not want or care about attention but sends the media jerseys on some please love us :to:

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Peg Leg won't care but I know George Paul hurting seeing all the love Caruso gets :sadcam:

BTW the Clips got these "Street Lights not Spotlights" billboards out here that are trash and I don't even know what they mean exactly:russ:
Born and raised in LA in my 33 yrs ive met 3 die hard clipper fans. I am happy for those brehs but so funny living in NYC right now the way media makes it seem like its 70/30 split when in reality its 95/5

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:to:

this is why u bring in the g-leaguers for games like this. even bum ass puke knew that. im disappointed vogel

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
remember his 2nd career game when he almost had a 30 point triple double... who would have know that 3 seasons later that was his best game of his career

:mjcry:

He's just soft mentally man. I hate to see it

i tried my best to root for him :francis: i wont give up :mjcry:

I'm not gon say its over for him because as I've said before...it took guys like Payton and Kidd a few years to really reach their potential.

I look at Zo like a QB who needs an offense crafted around him and forces him to throw a lot. Zo just doesn't have the personality to take over unless the circumstances change.

Kyrie took over (good or bad) his rookie year and didn't fear playing on a LeBron team. Mentally thought he was just as good.

Ideally tho Zo needed a few years out of the spotlight and truly just given a franchise. Somewhat like the Hawks with Trae Young. Just going out there learning on the fly and seeing what he can/can't do.

He couldn't do that his rookie year under Luke and Lakers pressure. Last year he was too content watching LeBron.

The shame is whats going on in New Orleans because as long as Jrue is there he's not going to get those chances to run the show. BI is flourishing because he's forced in the spotlight (its a good thing Zion got hurt...it allowed BI to establish himself)

Zo...might take a 3rd team unless things start changing when Zion comes back.
In an ideal world he would have benefitted from no spotlight and just played ball/got better

Status
Not open for further replies.