2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
someone said it before in this thread but it's a damn shame bron wasted his best years playing for trash franchises like the cavs and heat. Kobe knew from the very start even before he got drafted, any of you poverty franchises draft me im going to europe. only the Lakers can draft me :sas1:. Bron should have pulled that power move or at least left the Cavs and went to a real franchise when he hit free agency.

Nah breh imagine if Lebron who is from that area decided he would not play for the Cavs :francis:

They would NEVER give up his rights :russ:

People say he should have told the cavs that he was leaving or ask for a trade before left as free agent are dumb as hell

the only possible way was to complete his contract and bounce ....it would have been a riot if he asked for a trade they thought they OWNED that man

I hope bronny no matter how good or bad he is dont get drafted by the Cavs :wow:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
someone said it before in this thread but it's a damn shame bron wasted his best years playing for trash franchises like the cavs and heat. Kobe knew from the very start even before he got drafted, any of you poverty franchises draft me im going to europe. only the Lakers can draft me :sas1:. Bron should have pulled that power move or at least left the Cavs and went to a real franchise when he hit free agency.

The greatest irony of the stan wars is that LeBron actually fukked with Kobe. He just played his own way which is respectable.

Would’ve been crazy if we traded Shaq to the Cavs for the #1 pick. He was still a highly regarded player so it would’ve been enticing I’m sure. Would’ve had to be a three way tho since Shaq wouldn’t willingly go to Cleveland. LeBron was the perfect compliment to prime Kobe and LeBron would’ve had Kobe and Phil to learn from as a rookie.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Rondo is either great or woat. He can never play in between. Salute to Vogel for recognizing and making the right moves.

brehs y’all peep we haven’t shytted on Vogel and the coaching all season? :dwillhuh:

There’s maybe 3-4x throughout 18 games that I questioned Vogel and then he made the necessary change on some mind reader shyt.

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The greatest irony of the stan wars is that LeBron actually fukked with Kobe. He just played his own way which is respectable.

Would’ve been crazy if we traded Shaq to the Cavs for the #1 pick. He was still a highly regarded player so it would’ve been enticing I’m sure. Would’ve had to be a three way tho since Shaq wouldn’t willingly go to Cleveland. LeBron was the perfect compliment to prime Kobe and LeBron would’ve had Kobe and Phil to learn from as a rookie.
Kobe’s ego could not accommodate shaq

You think he would have tolerated a far superior player like Lebron :mjlol:

The_Third_Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
should be interesting to see how much the wizards score against us tonight, they been dropping a lot of points on teams all year.

Status
Not open for further replies.