2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
It’s clear the nba has something against the lakers or lebron or both?

But why though?

Is it deeper then rap?:jbhmm:
LeBron's calls dropped substantially after The Decision. It was a noticeable drop - it's like he went from being a protected superstar to just getting regular-player calls.

On top of that, LeBron suffers from big strong bias. Dak even named it just the other week. Since he's so strong he doesn't get knocked over when he gets hit and can often even finish, so refs ignore a lot more of the hits. Whereas other players who are smaller or might not have as good a center of balance can fall off balance of their own damn doing and still pull the call.

Dak Prescott can get knocked around pretty good in the pocket, but maybe because of his size and ability to survive a hit, referees don't offer up roughing-the-passer calls the way the Dallas Cowboys would like.

[Two Jets players were fined $21,056 for illegal hits on Cowboys QB Dak Prescott, source said. Neither hit was flagged. One missed call changed complexion of a critical drive.]

“I’m guessing that (I don't get some calls based) on the fact I don’t react as much,’’ said the 6--2, 230-pound Prescott. “I get hit and sure, I can absorb it. Or I’m strong enough that it doesn’t flip me or make me have this crazy response that I’m not getting up.''

“Now I feel bad for griping and bytching when they call the fouls for LeBron,'' Dak said. "He has been getting fouled; He’s just strong.’’

“I gotta go see Harden,’’ Prescott said, jokingly suggesting a quick-but-informative trip down to Houston.

Low-key Kobe proved this when he tore his achilles and immediately got two free throws. He wasn't touched at all, just went down due to his own injury. But the refs know they miss a lot of shyt so a lot of time they're automatically calling fouls when a player falls even if they didn't see the foul. LeBron doesn't fall as much, so he doesn't get the calls.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
It’s clear the nba has something against the lakers or lebron or both?

But why though?

Is it deeper then rap?:jbhmm:

ballmer money, that’s the reason.

Word? What time?

I know you ain’t being sarcastic lol. Sike naw it’s at 10:30. December is about to be hard as fukk. Hope we can weather the storm.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't know if y'all are on twitter like that but nikkas are heated that alex caruso gets more attention than players putting up better numbers

LWO really byke

:blessed:

you know we some villains when cacs are mad that a cac is getting more shine over nikkas :skip:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I don't know if y'all are on twitter like that but nikkas are heated that alex caruso gets more attention than players putting up better numbers

LWO really byke

:blessed:

you know we some villains when cacs are mad that a cac is getting more shine over nikkas :skip:

I fukkin love it, we lookin a lot like the team too we ain’t even going full force just yet....:mjgrin:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Check out the hat and and jersey underneath

someone said it before in this thread but it's a damn shame bron wasted his best years playing for trash franchises like the cavs and heat. Kobe knew from the very start even before he got drafted, any of you poverty franchises draft me im going to europe. only the Lakers can draft me :sas1:. Bron should have pulled that power move or at least left the Cavs and went to a real franchise when he hit free agency.

Status
Not open for further replies.