2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
Which team do I hate more?

The Celtics or the current era Clippers? :patrice:

Kawhi's playing tonight, so we'll see how the two mesh

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Just pulled the trigger on this :banderas:

s-l1600.png

Link please :feedme:

He continues to lie lmao

PG like that dumb hoe happy to be a guys 8th choice. Kawhi literally asked KI/KD/Butler before settling on him and PG lookin at him like the love of his life

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Which team do I hate more?

The Celtics or the current era Clippers? :patrice:

Kawhi's playing tonight, so we'll see how the two mesh
We gotta think about the west standings. Tbh the Celtics team aren’t that hateable if you put the franchise rivalry aside. Clippers got bums like Beverly and Montrezl thinking they hot shyt, curious George lying everyday about something new and that mute Kawhi needs a reality check

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Random but we gon eat in the buyout market

dudes gonna be begging to be released so they can sign with the show.

Come here, win and have fun. i know dudes be seeing the houseofhighlight videos when we play and be like :whoo: do the bum ass clippers even have highlights? :why:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Random but we gon eat in the buyout market

dudes gonna be begging to be released so they can sign with the show.

Come here, win and have fun. i know dudes be seeing the houseofhighlight videos when we play and be like :whoo: do the bum ass clippers even have highlights? :why:

Big facts, I have faith we’ll clean up too. We don’t really need too much tho.

Last edited:

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
I swear on everything I love it’s gon be some tremendous ether if we see these jerks in the playoffs. Knowing geaurge pall he’ll prolly lay an egg vs the Rockets cuz of :youngsabo: being on the floor.
What life taught me... Don't sell the bear hide without killing it first ...( Literal translation of a French saying lol)
Clips has one thing over the Lakers....their stars got all the range off dribble or catch and shoot....that's not to be toyed with

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
What life taught me... Don't sell the bear hide without killing it first ...( Literal translation of a French saying lol)
Clips has one thing over the Lakers....their stars got all the range off dribble or catch and shoot....that's not to be toyed with

That’s up to our defense to sort it out. Although I’d like for our shooters to start making shots so we can keep up with them in case it’s a shootout.

Status
Not open for further replies.