2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
im a bit worries bout brons mins too..

1st half
play the first 5-6 mins of 1st quarter.. then last 8 to 10 mins of second quarter.. let ad cook a bit more
2nd half:
first 6-7 mins... then last 10 mins of game.

thats 29 - 33 mins..

ad should b round under 35 mins too.
I get minutes need to be staggered, but you also need to have Bron and AD on the court together dominating teams. Staggering minutes too much can keep games way too close with only one star on the court. If Bron is at 30 minutes and AD is at 33-35, how many minutes are they out there together in your scenario.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LeBron was that damn good out of high school that's why it was unheard of before LeBron. :dahell:

And LeBron has always been intensely scrutinized by the media and always had detractors. :heh:
what are you talking about? in full defense mode. stop trying to defend bron. pay attention. i'm giving you specific reasons why they the MEDIA pushed this bron is the best. even before he was allowed to become the best. i dont care if you walk in with a triple double (luka) we still need to see you do it consistently, then we need to see how well you play with other star player(s). can you win a ring vs a championship caliber team? these things take time to figure out. you can't pronounce anyone GOAT before they actually have time in the game. the media knows this, but they didnt care, the nba knows this but they had their reasons for doing so. thats all i was saying. dont get so defensive about bron. he was that good, i said that. people were hating purely off of the strength of espn making him the goat before he was even grown. you know how fans are, even if they like you, they will turn on you because the media likes you too much and try to push too much of a narrative. thats what happened to bron. bron unlike some that came before him, got hyped up and actually was that good/still is.

Status
Not open for further replies.