2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
No they won't
No one is unstoppable
Clips will have a top-4 seed
And I said "nearly"

You saw Kawhi alone was nearly unstoppable last year, now pair him with PG and Lou Will. I think Bron would do a decent job against Kawhi though. Kawhi isn't as fluid a mover as PG. Plus Clips don't have an answer for AD in the half court.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
League seems to pushing clippers haaaard. They give lou will Harden treatment, pat bev gets away with murder theyll be hard to beat if refs on their reg season bs. Just gotta hope for PG meltdown in 2nd half of season

If Kawhi does win with the clips it won’t be with geowrje pauale...:scusthov:

Lakers play playoff basketball and we’re built for the postseason. I got us in 6 if/when we play them.

The Villain

Superstar
Daps
Ideally I'd like the Clippers to be in the 4/5 bracket so they can have a tough first round. But what if they load manage their way all the way to the 7th or 8th seed, and we're the 1 or 2? scary first rd match.

I'll take them bytches whenever we see them. 1st round 2nd round 3rd round. On the Purple and Gold Court. On their corny ass black court. On the moon? It do not matter we will beat them as long as we are healthy. And anybody else we play too.

Status
Not open for further replies.