2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
That nikka good. It’s the classic I blew a easy play . So I’ll pretend I hurt myself:ehh:

kcp is gon be fine we need him for added insurance. He better than this. I watched him for years. He gon figured it out
When?:stopitslime::stopitslime: He has talent I mean remember last Christmas game against gsw he played amazing:stopitslime: the fukk wrong with him:stopitslime: he goes on the court and plays like shyt:mjlol:

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Nov 2

Google them stats now:sas2:

Bron in year 17 tho. People forget that. Lets see if Kawhi dropping these numbers in year 17.

Side note Kuz seemed to be getting his mojo back. Yall cacs that shyted on him while still crying for Brandon Ingram better clap LOUD for him. Thats why a lotta yall some hoes. Dont wanna give shyt time to play out.

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
This was similar to Kawhi. Clippers play him just 30 mins. So he can be aggressive throughout that entire time.

Sidenote: He played 41 and looked awfully sluggish today tho. :sas1:
Better hope PG stays healthy so he doesn't have to play too many mins :sas2:

Kawhi looked cooked to me last night

Dude might be more injured than we think

It's crazy when you watch him play now and compare it to 2017 Kawhi

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
I watched him for years in Detroit. He can play. If he your 8th best player. U got a damn good team
Yeah aight...

He’s like that bum ass nikka Rodney Hood...

They ball on obscure garbage teams with no pressure..

But when that spotlight on em they trash..

KCP is GAHBAGE

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Can't lie, as shytty as Golden State is I was for sure they'd play the Lakers close. Especially with AD out and Lebron on the second game of a double double. But Lebron came out killing shyt. He basically carried the team until everybody else got it going. More great minutes from Dwight. Javale giving exactly what's needed out of his minutes. Kuzma balling out. That'll be huge for the season if they can come out and handle business against bad teams so Lebron can get rest without having to take games off.

Status
Not open for further replies.