2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Where are the Bron stans at :wow:

Quote me and get this rep

All Bron supporters should now be Laker fans...Let's support the Purple & Gold and win this championship.

As for the game, another quality win by LA. AD/Bron did their thing on offense and the team was great on defense. AD carried us at the start, LeBron was great at the end. When our 3's start to fall and Kuzma regains his form, it's going to be over.

Barnett141

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
time to start booing kuzwoat

mind you, there were fans of LWO that swore up and down kuzma > BI

:dead:
I agree breh breh, personally I think trading BI was a misa-MIZIZIZIZIZIZI-TATATATATATA-KEKEKEKEKE THAT ELLLLLLLLL COMA BAAAAASXK TOOOO HAU......... WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :damn: :damn: :dead: :damn:

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
7-1>>>>>>>>1-7

:what:
Yes because kuzma is the one winning games the fukk you talking about

people really said kuzma was better than ingram?

:dwillhuh:

the problem is ingram/lebron ain't a good mix. ingram needs to be ball dominant. he would be the odd man out on a team with bron/AD.

i love ingram and have loved the guy since he was in college, he gonna have a great career, but it wasn't gonna work right with lebron.

Yeah I'm not saying BI is a better fit than Kuzma but people were genuinely saying he's a better player

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
Next 10 games:

Raptors
Suns
Warriors
Kings
Hawks
Thunder
Thunder
Grizzlies