2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
I spent all my VC shytting on Steph, Draymond and the Warriors. Nikka I’m drained :why:

Give me some time. I got a few bangers in mind. It’s only November. Either way next thread is about Ingram. I got some shyt for the haters :whoo:
Exerted all that energy only to make yourself look like a cotdamn fool who breaks character once the pressure gets too much.

:picard:

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
mcgee kcp (i know ntc) cook and dudley can they get us gallo?and then maybe we pick up jamal and jr and melo?

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

i honestly haven't had an opinion on the Vogel hire either way since he was hired, since i always expect a little drama with LeBron especially with Kidd there in the waiting, but he's actually made adjustments so far that i respect.

i also gotta assume that LeBron respects him a little bit because his past teams had those Heat teams on the ropes a couple times in Bron's prime.

i hope he continues to impress because i'm not looking forward to head coach drama or Jason Kidd. :francis:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i honestly haven't had an opinion on the Vogel hire either way since he was hired, since i always expect a little drama with LeBron especially with Kidd there in the waiting, but he's actually made adjustments so far that i respect.

i also gotta assume that LeBron respects him a little bit because his past teams had those Heat teams on the ropes a couple times in Bron's prime.

i hope he continues to impress because i'm not looking forward to head coach drama or Jason Kidd. :francis:

Breh I am not surprised. Vogel is a vet coach and the lakers have put together one of the best staffs (if not the best coaching staff in the league). The assiatant coaches have spent many years as coaches themselves.

This aint luke and his coaching staff.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
He is the reason for the slow starts...needs to be benched .
I was telling ya'all since the moment Dwight was signed that he taking that spot.

But I dunno if McGee needs to be moved out of the starting lineup now. Slow starts aren't a big problem yet. If McGee has to play 15 minutes (and I doubt you want Dwight playing 35), might as well have half of them at the beginning of the game, if that keeps him from causing a disruption.

I don't know if Kuzma needs to be in the crunch time lineup either like some people are saying. What does he even add to your crunchtime squad? Let him take over the scoring when LeBron or AD are sitting, but you can't let his defense and poor spot-up shooting be a liability in the clutch.

Depending on who you're facing the crunch lineup should be LeBron-AD-Dwight and two 3-and-D shooters or LeBron-AD and three shooters. It's possible in the 2nd lineup you could replace one of those shooters with a 2nd ballhandler/creator, but Kuzma doesn't really see guys well enough to fill that role either.

mcgee kcp (i know ntc) cook and dudley can they get us gallo?and then maybe we pick up jamal and jr and melo?
There ain't a front office in the NBA that thinks Jamal/JR/Melo would be a good bench for a championship squad. :dead:

Lakers shouldn't want any of those guys. The only things this team is missing are a reliable 2nd ballhander/creator besides LeBron, a backup forward who can play defense and stretch the floor, and a better 2nd center than McGee. With LeBron/AD/Kuzma and all the shooters they have more than enough scoring, they need ballhandling and defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.