2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I don't think u understand how money works...

Unless u think d-lo, Randle and nance taking minimum contracts...

The basis of ur post requires a crap load of trades...and I guess to get d-lo back....

WE EASILY COULDA HAD A VARIATION OF THAT WIT PG AND/OR KAWHI

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Boy you sound big stoopid and I'm not even a Laker fan. You sound like you started watching the Lakers just a couple years ago and know NOTHING about they history, talking bout" what they were building". Lakers always been a win NOW franchise that's why they have a history of pulling of big free agent trades or signing big name free agents. Lakers don't build off no damn young what if talent lol.

IM A LAKER FAN SINCE BIRTH -1987 YOUNG’N

SIT DOWN

WE ALWAYS BEEN ABOUT BUILDING DYNASTIES THATLL WIN MULTIPLE CHSMPIONSHIPS AND STILL BE SET AFTER.. GETTIN KAWHI + PG WIT A YOUNG CORE WOULDA GAVE US A FAR BETTER SHOT AT THAT

THAT BEING SAID, WE ARE WHERE WE ARE AND WE STILL GOT A NICE 3-4 YEAR WINDOW TO MAKE SOMETHIN HAPPEN, SO I AM HAPPY FOR THAT..

ITS JUST THE COULDA WOULDA SHOULDA SHIIT THAT UPSETS ME WHEN I SEE INGRAM AND KAWHI BALLIN OUT.. BUT IM STILL CONTENT OVERALL

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
CURIOUS, AS NOT DOING THE TRADE WOULD ARGUABLY LEAD TO A TEAM LESS LIKELY TO WIN THAN THIS CURRENT ONE.

I THINK NOT DOIN THE TRADES MEANS WE KEEP INGRAM ZO AND HART + ADD KAWHI AND PG TO THAT... IN TURN, LEAVING US WIT A MUCH WIDER WINDOW TO WIN

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
I don't mind the AD trade now

Ingram would have been traded regardless. Either he would have asked for one or we would have traded him because Bron and he play the same position. Lonzo I fukk with but he still needs a few more years to develop. Josh Hart is an easily replaceable role player

And the pick situation isn't as bad as people think. We have our 2020 pick, our 2021 pick is top 8 protected. If we're a good team, they'll have that pick, meaning we'll have our 2022 pick. We have a first round pick in 2023, and they have our pick in 2024. Including the pick we gave them in this draft, that's three picks we gave them.

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
Where we fukked up was giving away all the other assets we had for nothing(Randle, Zubac, etc) when we could have easily gotten some picks and/or role players for them

I still don't know how we're going to find the guy to pair with AD after Bron retires though

Karume

All Star
Daps
I THINK NOT DOIN THE TRADES MEANS WE KEEP INGRAM ZO AND HART + ADD KAWHI AND PG TO THAT... IN TURN, LEAVING US WIT A MUCH WIDER WINDOW TO WIN
YOU ARE OF COURSE ASSUMING BOTH KAWHI AND PAUL COME. WHAT WOULD YOU DO ABOUT THE DOUGHNUT HOLE YOU WOULD HAVE IN THE MIDDLE? ALSO WHO IS THE COACH IN THIS FANTASY SCENARIO?

Karume

All Star
Daps
Where we fukked up was giving away all the other assets we had for nothing(Randle, Zubac, etc) when we could have easily gotten some picks and/or role players for them

I still don't know how we're going to find the guy to pair with AD after Bron retires though
To your last point that's one reason I brought up the question of whether Vogel is long term as it affects how the team builds for the future.

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
To your last point that's one reason I brought up the question of whether Vogel is long term as it affects how the team builds for the future.

I look at Coach Vogel like the Paul Westhead to someone elses Pat Riley, if that makes sense

I don't think he'll coach us more than three years or so

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
YOU ARE OF COURSE ASSUMING BOTH KAWHI AND PAUL COME. WHAT WOULD YOU DO ABOUT THE DOUGHNUT HOLE YOU WOULD HAVE IN THE MIDDLE? ALSO WHO IS THE COACH IN THIS FANTASY SCENARIO?

HAVE U SEEN THOMAS BRYANT LATELY?

COACH COULD BE U WIT THAT ROSTER

Karume

All Star
Daps
I look at Coach Vogel like the Paul Westhead to someone elses Pat Riley, if that makes sense

I don't think he'll coach us more than three years or so
that makes roster building a bit more challenging

Status
Not open for further replies.