2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

etrofllenrod504

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I SAID UNTIL WE WIN A TITLE

IF U DONT AGREE U NOT A REAL LAKER FAN

@Karume @cantgetright @Colejeezy
Boy you sound big stoopid and I'm not even a Laker fan. You sound like you started watching the Lakers just a couple years ago and know NOTHING about they history, talking bout" what they were building". Lakers always been a win NOW franchise that's why they have a history of pulling of big free agent trades or signing big name free agents. Lakers don't build off no damn young what if talent lol.

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
I STILL DONT LIKE THE TRADE FOR AD

UNTIL WE WIN IT ALL, I WILL FOREVER BE MAD AT BRON FOR COMIN THROUGH AND RUINING WHAT WE WERE BUILDING ON

PG ZO
SG D-LO
SF INGRAM
PF KUZ
C T.BRYANT

BENCH: RANDLE, HART, ZUBAC, SWEET LOU, CLARKSON, NANCE, WAGNER, SVI

:sadcam:

THEN WE COULDA ADDED PG13 + KAWHI TO THAT AND EASILY BUILT A DYNASTY

:picard:
I don't think u understand how money works...

Unless u think d-lo, Randle and nance taking minimum contracts...

The basis of ur post requires a crap load of trades...and I guess to get d-lo back....

Hater

R.I.P
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
That KCP money gon be the reason we miss out on Collison when he inevitably comes out of retirement:beli:

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think u understand how money works...

Unless u think d-lo, Randle and nance taking minimum contracts...

The basis of ur post requires a crap load of trades...and I guess to get d-lo back....
They couldve easily fit all that under the cap. Except for randle... d'lo d iui dnt get paid until this summer. The others have yet to get paid

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I think some people here are too in love with the concept of having potential versus expectation
For me it was a question of depth versus star power. I hated the trade at first because I thought Ingram was turning into his number 2 and that Kuz or Lonzo were solid enough to be great 3rd and 4th options. I would still hate the trade if it wasn't for the blood clot issue with Ingram and I'm losing faith in Lonzo. Plus after seeing AD if you can lock down a top 5 player in the league you do it. As long as he resigns I've come around to getting over the trade, especially with the way Howard, Green, and Bradley have looked. My biggest worry was the Lakers having no one left to surround AD and Lebron but I love the look of the team now.

Karume

All Star
Daps
The question for me will be whether the Lakers see Vogel as their long term coach.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yall do realize you can think we gave up too much in the trade but at the same time be happy AD is here?

I wish we could have found a way to keep Josh Hart. Lonzo and Ingram had to go because they wouldn't have fit in this new system and truthfully, they deserve to shine elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.