2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
He needs to be aggressive in 4th like he was against bucks. If he can go at Giannis, no reason he can’t go at Harrell
well its not harrell the probem..i mean he is A problem but everytime they got beat the biggest factor was kawhi ISO...

so to me..LBJ will have to take the kawhi challenge in the 4th

but if both AD and LBJ keeps the good plays..no reason they cant pull this one.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
well its not harrell the probem..i mean he is A problem but everytime they got beat the biggest factor was kawhi ISO...

so to me..LBJ will have to take the kawhi challenge in the 4th

but if both AD and LBJ keeps the good plays..no reason they cant pull this one.
Harrell turned AD into a jump shooter both game come 4th Q. Harrell is a bad defender too

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
Harrell turned AD into a jump shooter both game come 4th Q. Harrell is a bad defender too
No..AD was a jump shooter most of the start of the season...fade aways all the time ....

I guess that's why last game he was bent on attacking the rim.....

For sure harrel will facilitate him shooting over attacking...but the safe away is pretty much part of his style

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I need 42 and 13 from AD today :francis:

I should cut AD some slack he was in foul trouble plus honestly refs been picking on our bigs a lot this season letting teams get away with murder under the basket. With that said I agree, he need to ball out. He can’t be the so called difference maker in this matchup and keep slummin out.

Early 3:30 game...yeaaaaa boy

:blessed:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I should cut AD some slack he was in foul trouble plus honestly refs been picking on our bigs a lot this season letting teams get away with murder under the basket. With that said I agree, he need to ball out. He can’t be the so called difference maker in this matchup and keep slummin out.

:blessed:

RIGHT!!!! :ooh:

You see it too, I said that same thing in another thread but niccas said I was “whining”:mjtf:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
RIGHT!!!! :ooh:

You see it too, I said that same thing in another thread but niccas said I was “whining”:mjtf:

Nah I definitely noticed it. The fact that they ain’t call the flagrant for AD when he got undercut says enough. It’s no different than what Shaq and later Kobe had to go through. Sometimes refs purposely miss calls if a team has an advantage perceived fo be too great.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Nah I definitely noticed it. The fact that they ain’t call the flagrant for AD when he got undercut says enough. It’s no different than what Shaq and later Kobe had to go through. Sometimes refs purposely miss calls if a team has an advantage perceived fo be too great.

Not just that..... I all last week went down the YouTube rabbit hole and was watching a lot of Michael Franzese vids. And he broke down how the mob had control of the games in the NBA and used have refs (and players) cheat.

I think he specifically called out some old Laker games as an example but shyt had me looking at these refs a little different.

He said it’s cleaned up a lot but it’s ignorant to think it’s all 100% completely gone

Status
Not open for further replies.