2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
We're really scraping at the bottom of the barrel here, but I trust Rob's judgement
hes just picking a Klutch client, not much into his judgement:unimpressed:we really have no options, personally I would have tried getting Jeff Green early on but I guess either of these two are better option than Troy Daniels. Will be interesting whose mins vogel cuts?? Rondo or Caruso?:sas1:

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
hes just picking a Klutch client, not much into his judgement:unimpressed:we really have no options, personally I would have tried getting Jeff Green early on but I guess either of these two are better option than Troy Daniels. Will be interesting whose mins vogel cuts?? Rondo or Caruso?:sas1:

If they really wanted Green they could’ve been had him. Dude got waived back in December. Nobody wanted dude but Houston. And Kieff is a better/younger version of Green.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
If they really wanted Green they could’ve been had him. Dude got waived back in December. Nobody wanted dude but Houston. And Kieff is a better/younger version of Green.
They should have both imo, need as much size you can. In a great situation that spot should have went to Collison. I just don’t know how much jr or dion will bring with kcp and Danny on roster.

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps

This is what I'm worried about...because Rondo and Waiters on the court at the same time would make me vomit

and I'm concerned that Waiters would cut into Caruso's minutes

CrookedAzzNikka

All Star
Daps
372cbt2fvdk41.jpg

no more blonde hair
:skip:

Boogie’s comment
:mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.