2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Rookie getting superstar calls :dahell:
All I've heard this season is how Bron is too strong to get foul calls. Then how do they explain this shyt? It ain't like Zion flopping :dahell:
Zion got away with a bunch of murder.....but to be real....at 6'6 u gotta give him all the credits..
Can't really be mad becuz he's down there creating the contact

In two games against each other so far Zion has shot 30 free throws and LeBron has shot 5. :mindblown:

Those are real numbers. :dahell:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
In two games against each other so far Zion has shot 30 free throws and LeBron has shot 5. :mindblown:

Those are real numbers. :dahell:
Zion is already closing up on Jrues fts attempt in 15 games lol..only like 20-30 behind I believe. A lot of the times guys who get offensive foul calls, they give Zion the benefit of the doubt and call it a blocking call. :wow:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
ESFPZUoWAAAS4h1

look at this shyt, I take all my compliments back:childplease:
:scust:

This dude really needs direction

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
Always hilarious when I come in here and see how much y'all despise Luzma. That dudes annoying

he gets on my last nerve lol but he has that dog in him. he's not afraid of the moment. so despite the inconsistent play and frustrating shyt he does and says i believe in him. all eyes on him playoff time though, he's got to show and prove

and lebron's play was masterful :banderas:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Yeah I like Lance too that’s who they should bring back. He can play PG and he’s 6’6..

He’ll also be able blow in Kawhi and PG’s ear :lolbron:

Real shyt, I honestly want JR and Lance both. Realistically though we gon have to choose cuz I don’t want Cook cut. fukk that, he this era’s Taliban Turiaf/Congo Cash (Dacos) so he has to stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.