2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
There's just no way I could have watched it today, and I feel bad for it

But even now I can't even watch Kobe highlights without feeling sick to my stomach

for all the great things he did, this isn’t the last thing I want to remember him by, especially at Staples. I was very fortunate to see him play at least 30 times and cross paths with him in person when I was a younger breh during those Shaq/Kobe years. It was a great experience and you saw how he really put on for the city.

I give the whole Staples center crew props for putting this type of event on because they are going thru their own shyt emotionally. But I don’t need to watch the whole memorial. Hope his wife and kids can now take their time to grieve and people give them privacy and hopefully Joe and Pamela can build a relationship with their grandchildren.

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
I watched the memorial, almost a month later and still can't accept it. I had tears and was confused when Vanessa was giving her speech. Confused reading "Kobe and GiGi memorial service". That does mot even seem right, looks fake. My mind is really not processing Kobe dead. It's like he is still here for me even though he is not. Can't explain it really.

I keep expecting him and Gigi to pop up at one of the Lakers next games. One of my dreams was to meet him one day.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I watched the memorial, almost a month later and still can't accept it. I had tears and was confused when Vanessa was giving her speech. Confused reading "Kobe and GiGi memorial service". That does mot even seem right, looks fake. My mind is really not processing Kobe dead. It's like he is still here for me even though he is not. Can't explain it really.

I keep expecting him and Gigi to pop up at one of the Lakers next games. One of my dreams was to meet him one day.

Me too...:to:

Pretty much everyone I really would’ve wanted to meet is dead. Closest I got to Nip was seeing him on stage from backstage at Howard theater. I saw he left the dressing room full of Sweet Aromatic Backwoods and Hennessy and laughed. As many celebs as I’ve met in my line of work (just met Nick Cannon the other day) and just in passing I’ve always been cool about it. Kobe is prolly the only person that might’ve made me lose my shyt. So much for that....:mjcry:

SuavePrince

All Star
Daps

same here.. I remember envisioning me working for his writing company as an intern

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
7-C9-D8-B78-7210-48-A9-B37-A-F22-ABE1-A8-BC7.jpg

honoring the goat:mjcry:

Status
Not open for further replies.