2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
First time seeing this :russ:
7OCcr.gif

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
How is Lebron this bad at fts? He needs to hire someone to fix his form
He's fixed his form a dozen times. Like Ray said, the issue isn't his form, it's that he's constantly overthinking things and changing it. If he had just stuck with one form 10+ years ago and let it be he would have been fine. But he's never gotten comfortable and that just makes him overthink it worse.

Man Lebron should be a shame of himself with the free throws. No premier wing has ever been this vulnerable at the free throw line
I guess the reigning MVP isn't premier now? Scottie Pippen got his hand up too. Barkley wasn't technically a wing but he was in the same positional ballpark.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Well the hope is he's just a guy who plays much better in the playoffs. Some guys are like that (Iggy). Hope the same is for him.
He was trash in the playoffs last year too.
Danny still eating off that first few games against the Cavs in the finals, been mediocre to trash ever since :hhh:

He was great for the entire 2013 and 2014 playoff runs. Since then he's been streaky more than bad, he won't hit anything for three games then lights it up the next three.

Last year's Finals he was 50% from two and 36% from three in 5.5 attempts/game. Low-key shot just as well as Lowry and Kawhi. Lakers would definitely take that.

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
He's fixed his form a dozen times. Like Ray said, the issue isn't his form, it's that he's constantly overthinking things and changing it. If he had just stuck with one form 10+ years ago and let it be he would have been fine. But he's never gotten comfortable and that just makes him overthink it worse.
Yep, he tinkers with the form too much. Like a serve in tennis or a putting stroke, you have to work one and perfect it. He has to admit to himself that its his mind missing the free throws and not his mechanics. Russ and BI both bounced back from horrid FTs last season.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
fukk that corporate Negropean shill Hov, I want to watch this shyt like a real Los Angeleno. Where my nikka Jim Hill at? :wow:
You sounds nuts but whatever. Jay Z was actually Kobe’s personal friend and you pick this time to do some weird internet Stan ish and say things that don’t even make sense. This is a Kobe thread so let’s just move on.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
You sounds nuts but whatever. Jay Z was actually Kobe’s personal friend and you pick this time to do some weird internet Stan ish and say things that don’t even make sense. This is a Kobe thread so let’s just move on.

That’s not on no stan shyt, I just want to watch the local broadcasts. Kobe also called Oprah a personal friend and was prolly friendly with Gayle too see what that look like tho. I just ain’t like Hov’s comments after his passing he just weird and I never rocked with him like that to begin with. :ehh:

Status
Not open for further replies.